Southglenn Farms , MARYLAND

Most Recent Southglenn Farms Camping Reviews
Buen lugar para acampar una noche.

Es un lugar muy organizado y limpio, tiene todos los servicios en orden. Personalmente prefiero lugares mas silvestres, pero es un buen lugar para 1 noche.

Very Friendly place

The staff was very friendly and so we're the people who were staying here as well. The kids enjoyed the indoor pool. Looking forward to coming back in the summer. Thank you Brenda our check in lady, you made us feel welcome 😊

I go back every year

This campground is always a great place to stay. I've been coming almost annually for years and I always recommend it to anyone local. They offer reasonable prices for cabins and campground spots, and the local town of Dillsburg is perfect for getting late supplies or going to a drive in movie!

First Trip in Travel Trailer

Very nice staff and accommodations. Centrally located with kid friendly activities. Would definitely go back!

We got a buddy site. It was nice to be door to door with our friends joining us. The campground was empty the last weekend in March. The campground is easy to get to. Our GPS took us through the battlegrounds which was a pleasant surprise on the way in.

The amenities were pretty standard. They did have 4 wheeler bikes that were free to rent.

Beautiful Campground but Busy on weekends

This is our local go-to campground. Anytime we want to get away easily we visit Greenbrier. It has 4 loops near a small lake with swimming and boat launch. Great for kayaking& fishing with kids. There is a dog loop and an RV loop. Sits right off the Appalachian Trail. I think that they have a hiker pick up service.. as I've seen the rangers drop off backpackers into campgrounds. The lake& picnic area is crazy busy during the weekends. I do not camp on weekends here. Which is what gives it a 3 star. I find that the people ruin camping with lack of campground etiquette. But the campground hosts are quick to clean sites. and the park staff are wonderful. Fall time is gorgeous& quiet as well.

We had a great time

Good campground with a good amount of activities for the kids. Bathrooms didn’t have a lot of water pressure in the showers, but overall were cleaner then expected. We had a great time, and plan to visit here again.

Nice and dated

It was probably an amazing park 30 years ago. The creek was really nice. Sites were good size and ours had a patio. Had a fair amount of amenities for kids.

Great place

Whenever we go to Gettysburg which is usually once a year we always stay here. Really nice place. Recommend a site by the creek Cool laid back staff and clean bathrooms nice playground for kids. Not to mention it’s a few minute drive to historic Gettysburg. It’s nice and out of the way of the busy parts of town.

Great spot on AT

Backpacking campground just off the AT. Moderate difficulty 2+ mile hike from Route 40. Spring and compost outhouse. Great views. Been camping there for decades.