The best BOAT IN camping near
Southglenn Farms , MARYLAND

Most Recent Southglenn Farms Camping Reviews
Great rustic site

Stayed at this campsite while Bikepacking the C&O… was a bit crowded and buggy but every site had its own picnic table and fire pit/grill. Bathrooms were clean and was quiet at night.

First time excellence

As a first timer, I wanted to show my girlfriend a good time for her birthday weekend. This park had everything you could want while maintaining a good distance from civilization, which was a smooth transition for me. The staff and campers were great and we even got to see the cub scouts doing a relay course. The trails were nice and clean and despite the weather, the overall grounds were beautiful. Definitely bringing the kids back to his one.

I go back every year

This campground is always a great place to stay. I've been coming almost annually for years and I always recommend it to anyone local. They offer reasonable prices for cabins and campground spots, and the local town of Dillsburg is perfect for getting late supplies or going to a drive in movie!

Nice campground walking distance from Dutch Wonderland!

Nice campground with a creek that runs along the backside of the campground! Even though the amusement park wasn’t open yet, kids still had a good time! The grounds are clean and there’s also a small playground and basketball court!

Beautiful Campground but Busy on weekends

This is our local go-to campground. Anytime we want to get away easily we visit Greenbrier. It has 4 loops near a small lake with swimming and boat launch. Great for kayaking& fishing with kids. There is a dog loop and an RV loop. Sits right off the Appalachian Trail. I think that they have a hiker pick up service.. as I've seen the rangers drop off backpackers into campgrounds. The lake& picnic area is crazy busy during the weekends. I do not camp on weekends here. Which is what gives it a 3 star. I find that the people ruin camping with lack of campground etiquette. But the campground hosts are quick to clean sites. and the park staff are wonderful. Fall time is gorgeous& quiet as well.

Nice spot by the water

Small campground with a pit toilet right on the Potomac river picnic table and fire ring with a few nice trees throughout the camp area. Easy to get to and not far from the towns. I will say there is a road right by the camp is and there are consistent levels of cars into the evening. Still worth it! Pit toilet was not very clean and there are no trash cans so folks had taken to leaving their trash in the bathroom.

Good spot mid river

Lots of room under trees two picnic tables and fire pits. River view. Water pump and port John.

My favorite spot!

I camp there multiple times a year! It's dog and family friendly, close to resources, but far enough that it's quiet and feels remote! No cell signal in the campground so the family is forced to disconnect. I absolutely love it!

Great fun

We first had a 2 point site near the river, but when it rains the sites get flooded with runoff from the campground.

We moved to a full hookup on the Delaware section. Open, accommodating for our rig.

Laundry is coin or app operated. Putt putt is still open and fun, so is playground. Arcade was open. There is an indoor pool and spa (spa closed due to Covid).

WiFi is available at a cost.

They had Halloween ever at every weekend of October and we spent Halloween weekend here. The kids loved it!!

It gets very full on the weekends here.

So much to do!

We stayed here while visiting our daughter in Reston. Checked out the Mtn biking trails, skateboard park, Great Falls National Park is only a few miles away. Also went golfing at Top Golf. Super clean restrooms. If u you don’t like light pollution don’t stay near the skateboard park side of the campground the lights are crazy there! Bottom line: Great location with tons to do!