The best BOAT IN camping near
Easton , MARYLAND

This Black Friday Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent Easton Camping Reviews
Excellent Weekend

Love this DE state park! 5 different loops. One for all tenting, loop E. One with all pull-through sites, loop D. Three with back in spots, loops A-C. If you want quiet, stay in loop D. This was a full weekend and a bit crowded. We had an end site facing the pond (C 20). Very level sites BUT a lot of trees in the way when parking your RV. Most spots have tight areas to maneuver into with trees and hookup posts on either side. We saw several we couldn’t believe they parked without hitting a tree. Lots of trails to hike and boat rentals; canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, pontoon boat, and I think a row boat. It’s located in lower DE near the MD line. There’s a walkway between all loops to connect them and easily walkable. Has electric and water hookups.

Beautiful park

Loved strolling around the park. LOTS of locals. Sites somewhat tight to get in, once in it felt spacious. Trees and good shade. Bath house was ok. Hosts were great!

A good small park and campground

We stayed one night in a small cabin. It was cosy and warm on a cold night for fall. The cabins are clean and tidy and the campground is well run. It’s small and the sites are quite close together. There is a good trail around the campground, not long because it’s a small park, but the views of and access to the river are lovely.

Campground review

Great campground

A Delaware must-see

I am a Delawarean at heart, and number one on my list of favorite Delaware parks is Trap Pond. The tent and RV sites are clean, but not so much that it feels unnatural. The cypress trees are truly a sight to behold, and the pond itself is breathtaking to paddle through. The staff are incredibly kind, lighthearted, and cheery. Make no mistake—you absolutely should come visit this amazing state park!

So much to do at this park

We were only able to stay one night here, but I guarantee we’ll be back to enjoy all this place has to offer. There are multiple trails (red is the longest), a disc golf course, and of course, the pond for water activities. Our campsite was quite spacious even with two cars in the lot.

Tent Camping

We went camping at Killens pond for the first time a few weeks ago.  We camped in the G loop. Lots of woods for the kids to play in. Easy walk to the shower/bath house. The camp host was super nice and made sure that we had everything we needed.  Great place to take your family for an outdoor adventure. Hiking,  fishing, biking. They also have kayaking and peddle boats. We will definitely be back!

Great Campground

This has been one of my favorite camp grounds this summer. Loved the hiking trail (Bob Trail). It can also be used for biking. Our dogs loved the hike. Since it’s just about all in the shade it wasn’t bad for them. We also rented a kayak; awesome activity to do around the lake. Loved the spaces in between each campsite. Plenty of privacy. Restrooms were kept clean.

Lots of camping, full hookups, lots of activities

There’s a ton of camping at Elk Neck, including a loop with full hook ups. In the full hook up loop pay close attention to the lengths specified. The actual pads are fairly level but some of the driveways to them are very sloped. Long rigs will have issues in a few of the sites.
There’s a camp store, boat ramp, swimming, fishing and lots,of great hiking. Definitely drive to, and then hike to the light house (open most weekends) the light house and the view are definitely worth it.