The best RV SITES camping near
St. Michaels , MARYLAND

Cyber Monday Gift Extended Try Pro Free for 6 Months

Most Recent St. Michaels Camping Reviews
Not happy here

This was a last minute reservation since what we originally had reserved didn’t work out. We were expecting something nicer especially with how pricey it is here. Sites were very close. The site was part Gravel and mostly mud/grass. There was trash on site. It appears that most of the people here live full-time. The driveway was dirt/gravel with a lot of holes. Nearby road was very busy with a lot of traffic noise especially early in the morning.
People in the office were very nice and accommodating.

Great Family Fun

Great camping amenities, soft cushioned sites, with power and water close by. DO NOT GET BASIC TENT SITES AS THEY ARE NEXT TO HIGHWAYS AND VERY NOISY!!! Premium tent sites would be a better choice. My grandchildren live it there. We will return to a premium tent site soon.

Excellent Weekend

Love this DE state park! 5 different loops. One for all tenting, loop E. One with all pull-through sites, loop D. Three with back in spots, loops A-C. If you want quiet, stay in loop D. This was a full weekend and a bit crowded. We had an end site facing the pond (C 20). Very level sites BUT a lot of trees in the way when parking your RV. Most spots have tight areas to maneuver into with trees and hookup posts on either side. We saw several we couldn’t believe they parked without hitting a tree. Lots of trails to hike and boat rentals; canoes, kayaks, paddle boats, pontoon boat, and I think a row boat. It’s located in lower DE near the MD line. There’s a walkway between all loops to connect them and easily walkable. Has electric and water hookups.

Secluded park close to DC

Nice spread out camp sites with power hookup.

Peace and quiet amongst the busy city

A small piece of outdoors in the middle of a very bustling city is a great getaway close to home! a melting pot of meeting new people from all over the country visiting the DC area. And easy access to some of the nations best attractions

Beautiful park

Loved strolling around the park. LOTS of locals. Sites somewhat tight to get in, once in it felt spacious. Trees and good shade. Bath house was ok. Hosts were great!

A good small park and campground

We stayed one night in a small cabin. It was cosy and warm on a cold night for fall. The cabins are clean and tidy and the campground is well run. It’s small and the sites are quite close together. There is a good trail around the campground, not long because it’s a small park, but the views of and access to the river are lovely.

Campground review

Great campground

5-star campground/trails, serious bug infestation

My family lives near Greenbelt National Park and we have hiked the five-mile perimeter trail dozens of times with our dogs. However, this park has a serious bug problem. Most  of the time, we return home from our hikes only to find ticks on at least one of us!

We were excited to finally tent camp at Greenbelt two years ago for my wife's 30th and had a memorable time around the campfire, but were disappointed the next day that chiggers and ticks had once again swarmed us on our hike. Enjoy the camping but wear bug repellent and stay out of the tall grasses!