The best GROUP camping near
Beecher City , ILLINOIS

Most Recent Beecher City Camping Reviews
Always a favorite

I have literally spent weeks here. I used to come out here alone for a week to prepare for big college exams. Such a peaceful atmosphere. Great place for families and a big choice in types of sites.

Beautiful and what a lake!

Only stayed here once. Nothing bad but like others nearby even better.

Oh what fun it is to——

A favorite of ours. Small but clean. Beach access. Spent many weekends here.

My kind of place.

Big sites. Been coming here since the trees were just saplings. For us it is a little farther drive but a pretty campground.

Nice Campground

Stayed here many times. So much fun and memories. Campground with a pool, store, bath houses. Could use some updates but very family frie.

Perfect

Best campground hands down mellow and friendly

Crazy Convenient Overnight Spot

This place was a godsend. I called frantically searching for a space in late November and was greeted by a lovely person who got me all set up over the phone. She had me call as I was approaching and came down and met me at the office to check me in. It had water (with defroster on the podium), sewer and functional electric. Unfortunately the weather was garbage and I didn’t get to explore the lake but it was a great experience none the less.

Beautiful View of the Lake

This campground offers many sites that are right on the lake. Beautiful views. Also boasts the best shower house/bathrooms around. They are air conditioned and cleaned regularly.

Beautiful View of the Lake

Great campground

Site 26. We were basically by ourselves being mid week in November. Great view. Nice camp hosts. This place looks like it could get pretty full in the summer. It has its own swimming pool. Wish we could stay one more night.