Yurts
No Market
Garden of the Gods RV Resort is located in Colorado
11 Reviews of Garden of the Gods RV Resort
Not my favorite campground

Visited this RV Park over a weekend with my family. Even the premium sites are extremely close. There was a sewer-type smell near the front office. While we stayed there, the entire site was surrounded by road construction sites, which made it difficult to get in and out.

There are two pools and an arcade, which my kids enjoyed quite a bit. The location is accessible to Garden of the Gods, Manitou Springs, and a number of other popular activities close by.

Overall, I was unimpressed and would not stay here again. In looking for photos of the campground for this review, I realized I didn’t have any as there was not much to take pictures of. Overall, not my favorite and I would not stay here again.

Beauty beyond measo

If your looking for a place to disconnect from the hustle of everyday life & time into the devine creation then you’ve come to the perfect place. Surrounded by gorgeous scenery, fresh mountain air, beautiful pines, plenty of scenic views. I mean this place truly is a little piece of heaven on earth. A must go for sure!!!

Amazing

Beautiful open park with some red rocks juting out truly a sight

Campground Decent

This campground was decent. Bathrooms and campground were well maintained. Sry few sites for tents and everyone is very closely packed. Luckily we didn’t have any neighbors otherwise we would have felt like we were all camping together. Very close to Garden of the Gods though.

Warm weather

Bright colors, beautiful valleys, warm weather

Very tight sites. Doesn’t look like marketing materials

We were disappointed with this RVC property. It is poorly laid out and the back in premium sites are not really premium. The one we were first assigned was very short and had a large drain in the middle of the site. (S12). Luckily we were able to move. Sites very close together and most utilities in the back. The staff is not all that friendly and helpful, except for one young man who helped me find a good route in around the construction. I had to leave two phone messages and a Facebook message to get info on how to maneuver around the horrible construction site right at the entrance. I only learned of the problems through rv park reviews. Typical of a corporate owned park. Websites should post current conditions but they don’t.

A park of their price should at a minimum have a shelf or racks in the SHOWERS to place shower items. No benches, no hooks, nothing.

Not that well managed. All the T-shirt’s and clothing covered the entire time we were there. When I asked, he said it was because they hadn’t taken inventory yet, and weren’t allowed to sell them until they are inventoried. Lots of red rocks piled up various places. Guess they don’t have anyone that can spread it. Building materials in the restrooms not very appealing. Unfortunately, we didn’t see any other rv parks any better. Their location to garden of the Gods can’t be beat. It would have been nice for them to tell us how to get there when we checked in. Next time we will stay about 30 miles west of town.

this was an awesome drive thru

there are places to stop and take great pictures

Tourist Attraction

Beautiful area but lots of tourists!

Amazing rock formations

Amazing rock formations in a great city

Clean, organized, pretty

This was my first time RV camping. Check in was easy and an employee showed me to the site and helped me back into my site. Very helpful and patient with me! Pool looked nice but we didn’t use it. The bathroom/shower house was clean and modern. Construction going on in the roads around the campground made it a little difficult to get in and out and figure out where to park for check in but the campground itself was very nice.