Camping in Topanga Park

481 Reviews of 73 Topanga Park, California Campgrounds

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Nice but few amenities

It’s nice, but having known i was arriving at dark they did little to warn me about construction in the park.

Lawrence The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Nice but VERY tight spaces! Not Big Rig Friendly!!

No longer a KOA. Spaces are very tight. Good for 1 nite only stay. Staff was friendly and place is clean but not much room to maneuver a lg. rv. in.

Edita G.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Not impressed

The campsites are cramped on one another with very little space for privacy,even though our site is fairly big in comparison to some others nearby. Old school restrooms. You don’t really get the value for your money (we paid $48 for a night,that includes $8 reservation fee and a $2 dog fee). Not…

T
Reviewed Sep. 5, 2021

nice camping resort

They have everything you need, propane refill service 2.99 per gallon. Laundry room, swimming pool, rec room, play ground

SiteQ29
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Not very busy

We were on the way to the KOA across the creek, and saw this place. You can reserve and pay online, but they charged $8 transaction fee. No cash/checks accepted. Quiet overnight, but the road is right there for the am traffic. Level spots, paved, full hookups avail. Quirky aviary on the park.

Tim D.
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2021

Castic lake camp site

Camp host very helpful and knowledgeable

Siteon the lake
Month of VisitApril
Michele H.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Bolsa Chica State Beach

The 4 stars is primarily for location. This is essentially a parking lot with power and water. We had a beach front space (B035) with a decent sized palm tree. The only one I really saw. The spaces aren’t huge so if you have a big rig or large trailer it will be tight. Most trailers parked their…

SiteB035
Thaddeus P.
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Decent Spot

Clean areas. We were placed away from all the tent campers. Staff was friendly and helpful. Tighter spots for anything over 25ft. ONLY AT&T works. Wifi is $9/day for one device. No antenna channels found from our spot.

RThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Malibu State Creek Tent Camping

Showers cost $1 for 4 minutes, but dollar must be converted to tokens first. Clean bathrooms and showers with multiple trash receptacles available! Very close to Malibu Canyon Road and houses

S

Beautiful ocean views

The RV resort has electric and water at your sites. There is drinking water, propane filling and dumping area, a mini mart and a laundry facility. The bathrooms are clean with flush toilets and showers. If the place was full it would feel cramped, however I was there during the week with about 1/3…

• The back of my RV view
  • Sitting outside behind my RV
SiteV2
Jared S.

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant
  • Fire ant ride
  • Me on my ant
SiteA51
Eric C.The Dyrt PRO User

Point Magu

Military campground..near small beach...beach break. Isolated..Clean...Quite

k
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Great beach spot

Thornhill brooms is a great camping spot for tents/RV/ trailers. It’s family friendly and offers spectacular views of the sunset each given day. During the morning you can catch dolphin pods jumping through the waves and at night see some amazing constellations. I highly recommend for anyone…

Month of VisitApril
Erika M.
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Camping with friends

This is place is really nice and peaceful a nice get away

aliconnie M.
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Great local spot if you can get reserved

Lucky to have an aunt that reserves sometimes too many weekends, we benefit a few times last summer

Siteroad side sites