Camping in Bellflower

Recent Hike-In Reviews Near Bellflower

131 Reviews of 26 Bellflower Campgrounds

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 27, 2022

Beach Camping in a parking lot

Nice little camping area by the beach.  If you are on the roadside it can get a little noisy.  Fun place to get away for a couple of days

Siteo014
DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
James K.
Reviewed Jan. 23, 2022

Amazing tent camping

This place was wonderful. Peaceful, restful and a perfect getaway from the city. Went on a beautiful hike with my son and explored the area. Nice views of the Angeles National Forset Mountains. Definitely going back.

SiteOne of the two lower sites.
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Love spending time here!

Bolsa Chica is one of my favorite “in the city” places to go and relax. Nothing better than an ocean view and a fire pit!

K
Reviewed Jan. 5, 2022

Half Sunk, Overgrown

The camp site looks like it was buried in mud from a flood a few years ago. There’s been no maintenance to this camp. The cook stoves are covered, half of the one picnic table was underground. But still, it’s a beautiful and remote spot. The river was running when I was there in January and it was…

Tim S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Dec. 12, 2021

Laguna Beach getaway

Luckily Booked last minute on reserve California (the worst web thing ever) on site 49. Looks like there is a oven view from every site. Close to beach and shopping.

• sunset
Month of VisitJanuary
Gabriela M.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

Beach Camp

It was nice! Very clean! The boardwalk was endless and great to walk the dog and go for a run! Restaurants all around to have dinner at!

Month of VisitDecember
Torye C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2021

Backcountry camping in the middle of OC

Quick hike into the hills with amazing views overlooking the ocean. I stayed at the lower campsite, I believe it's #31 on the map (I don't think there were actual site markers), and I think this was the best spot in the campground as it had an unobstructed view of the water and was far enough away…

Month of VisitDecember
Reviewed Oct. 7, 2021

Prado National Park

It's a nice park great for long walks and trail riding on bikes great for the dog 🐕 also a bit windy so you need to keep a eye on your awning, great cell service with at&t .

Reviewed Oct. 4, 2021

2 weeks at prado.

So far it is pretty nice we have full hookups 30 or 50 Amp most of the grass is dead I'm guessing because no rain pretty clean great cell service.

• night view
  • day view.
  • just pulling in .
Bianca R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2021

Awesome experience

Campsites were a short distance from the beach. Campers had free access to private beach, water wasn't too cold and there were tons of tide pools some big enough for my 4 year old son to snorkel in. Campsite was clean. Showers & bathrooms were clean. They have free Wi-Fi. Feels very safe.…

• El Morro campground
Site0-34
Month of VisitOctober
J
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2021

Great Family Park

We were able to pitch a tent along side our Mini Trailer in the RV section of the park. We have visited twice now. Hiking swimming, biking, and nearby Kayaking in a clean friendly environment. The park offers large sites with nice lawn to play catch and other lawn games with the family. Also they…

SiteC135
Month of VisitOctober
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Site 38

We will be there in October in our travel trailer 😎 but we have been to this park for many festivals and have had a great time.

Michele H.
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Bolsa Chica State Beach

The 4 stars is primarily for location. This is essentially a parking lot with power and water. We had a beach front space (B035) with a decent sized palm tree. The only one I really saw. The spaces aren’t huge so if you have a big rig or large trailer it will be tight. Most trailers parked their…

SiteB035
Jared S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Don't ANT tagonize me!

This place has ants bigger then a Dodge Ram 2500, bring the kids they will love it. I rode my ant all day and night and my cousin couldn't say nothing about it this time.

• The climbing ant