Camping in Baldwin Park

Recent Group Site Reviews Near Baldwin Park

203 Reviews of 37 Baldwin Park Campgrounds

DAB's Fabrications The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 25, 2022

Well kept, clean and quite.

Spent two weeks had a great time. Visitor friendly (free). Very nice and clean laundry room. The rate is a bit too high. Just over $1000 for 14 days with two dogs.

• we had some high winds.
SiteS144
Month of VisitFebruary
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Loved this spot!!

A little gem hiding out in Lytle Creek! Easy access to a pretty trail right behind the campground. Very quiet and interspersed with long time stayers and temporary campers. I stayed in my van and had my cat and dog with me. Campfire wood was easily available and had its own picnic table. Beautiful…

Month of VisitMarch
Heather L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2022

Love spending time here!

Bolsa Chica is one of my favorite “in the city” places to go and relax. Nothing better than an ocean view and a fire pit!

Andres P.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2022

Great scenery

I've stayed here before and love the view it offers. Site #13 feels more secluded than other sites on the campground. Only problem was it's on a slope. Not perfectly flat. There is a clearing about 30 feet out but feels far from the firepit. I enjoyed the scenery and low cost of $12

• great view from firepit
  • the flatest area was between these trees.
  • some snow in January
Sitesite #13
Month of VisitFebruary
Swan R.
Reviewed Jan. 7, 2022

Pretty close to LA

This is our go to spot since it’s close to where we live. Sometimes it’s quiet. Sometimes it’s loud depending on who your neighbor is. And sometimes this place get’s windy as hell.

Gabriela M.
Reviewed Dec. 2, 2021

Beach Camp

It was nice! Very clean! The boardwalk was endless and great to walk the dog and go for a run! Restaurants all around to have dinner at!

l
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2021

Great Park

Amazing park and really friendly staff. We had a not so great spot E-51 in comparison to most of the other spots, but we got a spot for the 18 days that we needed. Lots of great hiking, green grass, and tons of coyotes.

One odd note:

The staff continually said the park was full yet we always…

SiteE 51
D
Reviewed Nov. 26, 2021

Great with considerations

The most fantastic thing about this RV spot is the location - directly facing a large, beautiful, clean beach with built in fire rings, a very long bike bath and bike rental kiosk. You can step out of your RV and be right on the beach in minutes, for long walks, biking, sunbathing etc. The…

Sitecan’t remember but back row near entrance - we grabbed the only spot we could get.
r
Reviewed Nov. 24, 2021

Hidden in the valley of the high desert

This is a great spot for quiet solitude & magnificent views & sunsets. You also get to hear the train come thru daily which really reminds me I'm in the west. Super scenic, beautiful sunsets.

Sitetent section C
Derek & Alex W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2021

This place is huge!

I think people give this campground such negative reviews for no reason to be honest. The road in is a little windy, but it's easy to get here. The staff were all very friendly during our week stay. Just note that they are going through a lot of updates, which is a good thing for the future!

All…

SiteN-210
Ayla M.
Reviewed Nov. 9, 2021

Amazing park

I stayed in the ‘F’ area and was lucky to have a lake view. Beautiful view with tons of trees and hills. Love it here wish I could stay forever. Super convenient laundry & showers as well. Arturo filled my propane and was super kind and helpful. Same as everyone else here!

SiteF
Justin B.
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

Glamping or Tent Camp Hi Desert has it all

Really great place not far from Los Angeles. Perfect place for a quick getaway out of the city. Close to hikes and much more. Beautifully placed in a juniper forest. They have glamping sites with comfortable beds and much needed privacy. Clean toilet at top of site and propane fire pits. Also if…

Steve F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2021

First time here

This is a huge campground. Not a lot going on here in Acton. Surrounded my mountains, which is nice. Staff is happy and helpful.

Siteb086
Ariel G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2021

Scenic oasis

Amazing spot with panoramic views- especially for sunsets! Hosts were super responsive and helpful. Highly recommend!

Laura O.
Reviewed Nov. 1, 2021

Views, peace and quiet desert

We had an amazing time at The Land!! The location is seriously so cool- only an hour out of town, and you get huge views over the valley as well as mountains, and the sunsets light up the entire sky. This was our first time camping in this area, and we were totally blown away by how peaceful and…