About Treasure Isle RV Park
Max Length: 55 ft.
Treasure Isle RV Park is located in Arkansas
8 Reviews of Treasure Isle RV Park
Nice park

It was a few years back that we stayed here. Just a park at that time. Lots of full timers.

Would come back

Great space on our lot, WiFi for Verizon and ATT were great. Very accommodating staff, super friendly. Clean laundry facility. Would definitely visit again. Allowed to receive packages and wash my rv.

Nice and quiet

We spent a week here on our way out west. Nothing fancy but decent. Sites were pretty level but some were kind of cramped. Wifi and cable were adequate and it was relatively quiet for the time we spent here. Both ATT and Verizon signals were good here.

nice place

was pretty crowded we had a pretty tight spot but nice clean and quiet my kids rented a cabin and it was great

Nice commercial RV park convenient to Hot Springs

I prefer to stay in COE, USFS, NPS and state parks but for my first time in a commercial park this wasn’t bad. It accepts Passport America so I paid approximately $17/night. Has cable, WiFi, full hookups and a very nice bathhouse. Sites are very level and it’s convenient to Hot Springs National Park. All sites are pull through and some are located on Lake Hamilton. It was a nice shelter in a storm (literally a huge thunderstorm system rolled through the area) so it was nice to just hang out and relax. No complaints and would definitely stay again. This is a great RV park.

Nice get away

Very nice and clean park. Nice and quite, right on the Ouachita River / lake Hamilton. Very friendly and helpful staff

It's OK for the money.

Need more TLC, needs repair the gravel roads, Cable TV doesn't work and wen you call the office the owner's give a sub story about it. After all the place is good for the money.

Okay for the area, nothing fancy

Private campground on the lake with cable