About Brady Mountain - Lake Ouachita
US Army Corps of Engineers
Brady Mountain - Lake Ouachita is located in Arkansas
5 Reviews of Brady Mountain - Lake Ouachita
We love Brady mountain

Brady mountain campground is a beautiful place on lake Ouachita it has a swim beach and good facilities only downside is no water at RV spots

Very beautiful country and clean lake

Great place.

Good Campground

This is a Corps of Engineers campground. There are no water hook-ups at the sites. only electric. The cell signal on the “down the hill” portion of the campground is pretty non-existent. BUT the views of the lake from almost all of the 74 sites are amazing!!! There are more 1st come 1st serve sites than reservable. It seems the reservable sites go really fast in peak season. There Is a prIvately owned resort that shares the property with the Corps campground. So there Is a restaurant and newly built laundry facilIty & camp store within walking distance. All in all a good campground.

Secluded and Beatiful

One of my favorite campgrounds. On the lake and perfect for canoeing, but close to Hot Slrings if you want to tour the bathhouses or Dane the night away at the hotel.

awesome views

the park was clean as any national park is. Lake Ouachita has over 210 Islands. I visited several each day on a kayak. I arrived at Memorial Day and basically had the place to myself. there are ample trees to hang hammocks from and pads for tents. the showers were cleaning and had hot water. I would definitely be back here. I left my kayaks on the beach about a hundred yards from my campsite for a few days with no problems.