The best RV SITES camping near
North Hills Subdivision , ARKANSAS

Most Recent North Hills Subdivision Camping Reviews
Great recreation area

This is a city campground that is part of Burns Park. The park complex has soccer, baseball& softball fields as well as tennis courts. There is also an equestrian and archery area. Boating, fishing, hiking, and biking are also a part of this park. The bathhouse looked like it had been recently built and was clean, although one of the two showers did not work. We had a W/E site, but I think there were FHU too. They did have wifi, but we never could get it to work, and our cell signal with Verizon was not great. We did have a picnic table and fire ring.

Incredible view!

Great view from the top. Amazing bike trails. Electric and water at most sites excluding walk-in primitive tent sites.

Not in the best area of town

Some sites have sewer hookup, all have water and electric. This campground is in an area of town that really isn’t the nicest. When I got to my campsite there was trash in the fire pit and in the grill. The sites are pretty close together. The campground manager was nice and helpful. There are trails and a park nearby. The bathrooms are very nice!

Lovely!

I enjoyed this campground! Right on the river, the sites are a good distance away from eachother, and there are a lot of sites so it wasn’t hard to find an open spot! My site (C7) is shaded by two large trees. Picnic table and water and electric hookup. No sewer.

Beautiful views year round

Large open campgrounds, nice playgrounds and beautiful campsites. Close, short bike ride!, to Pinnacle mountain park and Two Rivers parks to explore. If you’re coming to Central AR then you have to stay Maumelle park

Clean, quiet, peaceful and cheap

This is such a nice campground. The hosts are great, it is quiet, it is clean, the bathrooms are nice. I plan to come here as often as I can.

Fun in Hot Springs

Nice clean campground. Employees all very nice and helpful. Spaces are somewhat tight, but are well maintained. The roads are narrow and create some tight turns depending on where your site is located. Also the turn in off the main road is fairly steep and you could see where several people have had their camper drag when pulling in. In the confirmation email they give you another way to come in so that you can maneuver the turn without dragging, so definitely pay attention to that if you have a longer rig. Playground was fun for the kids but needed some attention for sure. Maybe just some routine maintenance needed, but some issues there. We enjoyed our stay and would stay again if in the area.

Nice spot on the water!

We loved the view! Looked like a great place for kayaking/boats and fishing. There were water views on both sides of the campsites. More people than I expected to see on a Monday, but the campsites were a decent distance apart.

Very Nice Campground

Nice level pull-through lots. Hot showers, laundry, small play area. Very quiet except for the birds that wake you in the morning. Close to town but feels like the country.

Good Spot on the River

Recently reopened after flooding. Nice new spots. Clean.