Camping in Blue Bayou

Recent Group Sites Reviews Near Blue Bayou, Arkansas

185 Reviews of 43 Blue Bayou, Arkansas Campgrounds

Brenda A.
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great weekend Beautiful lake!

We stayed in site 92. It was level, shady, and had a good view of the lake. The lake and park were clean. Would have given it a “5” but no sewer. Can’t wait to go back!

L
Reviewed Jun. 10, 2021

Cozy Campground in T-Town!

Cute and clean! Great for a few nights or longer. Pool, playground, laundry, and showers. The whole place is clean and neat. Easy to access from the I-30 service road, pull through sites available. We live in a 45' 5th wheel and had no trouble at all. FULL HOOK-UPS! 30 and 50 amp.

SiteA-15
Cami S.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Summer Trip

It was great! Our camper was not pulling 50 amps, so we went to the registration office they called a Ranger. Which the ranger called a electronic. Within an hour the election had it fix. All went good. Fish was biting and enjoy our time.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

A+ for solo campers

This was a last minute Memorial Day weekend trip, I was able to book the last campsite in the park and the lady I spoke to was so helpful!

Very safe and clean environment.

Lacy M.
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Nice place

This place was nice. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The sites were well maintained and spaced nicely.

L
Reviewed May. 23, 2021

Paradise

I absolutely loved this campground. The tent pads were huge and the waterfall area was beautiful. Our children enjoyed climbing on the rocks and splashing in the river. The park rangers were very nice and informative. I can't wait to go back!

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Gorgeous and Quiet

It was well-kempt and lovely. Very quiet and the facilities were in great shape. Lots of variety in sites including lots of nice places for tents.

The RV sites were a bit cramped due to the trees being very close to the pad. I couldn't put out my awning at the site i ended up in. The trees in the…

Dani M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Excellent Campground

It was fairly quiet most of the time with only a couple obnoxious disturbances from boys in tricked out trucks.

The water is beautiful, as is the camp itself.

Only downside is a serious lack of phone signal.

But I'll definitely be back.

Month of VisitApril
Crystal C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Great Lake Activites

When visiting Arkansas you quickly can get a sense of just what makes the Natural State so spectacular.    But with over 50 state parks each one is very distinct.   Daisy State Park is one which has a large focus on the lake activities.

But while the lake might be a large part the camping…

David G.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2021

Absolutely Gorgeous Camping

We stayed here one night (I wish I had booked more) after digging for diamonds all day (30 min drive to CoD).

We stayed in 24 - it’s a perfect site for seclusion and access to the lake.

• View of the sunset at the campsite
  • View from the parking pad.
Lacey C.
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Nice little spot!friendly fisherman and ranger.

The good: not far from civilization. Friendly folks. Quiet unless someone has a generator...bathrooms work and stocked with t.p.

The bad: Google maps takes you almost there and then it looks like you cannot continue because of road. The map is wrong. Keep going on road and you will find it!

J
Reviewed Apr. 19, 2021

Very clean and pretty

We stayed at this campground last weekend. It was very pretty and well maintained! The sites were HUGE and there were very few other campers. We stayed in site 14 right across from the lake. The bathrooms were clean and looked like they had just been updated. We would definitely come back sometime!

• Magnet fishing!
C
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Right by river

There are 6 very large pads right by the river with 2 pit toilets. This place is pretty and offers a lot to do. Hiking trails, kayaking, swimming, fishing. The park rangers are very friendly and helpful. I would say it was sort of busy during the day because it is just across from the falls so…

Sitesite 1 at the Falls Campground
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 16, 2021

Incredible sunsets

Denby was one of our favorites. In early March it was really quite. Lakefront site with incredible sunsets. The facilities were clean and more than adequate. I was able to launch my SUP within a short walk to the boat launch. Great place to ride bikes. There is a decent hike to the…

Price T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

Beautiful Park

Over all a great park. Easy drive in and out. Reservations are made easily online and can easily get you fishing license for out of state online. Had a great spot along the bend and enjoyed the relaxing weather. Decent prices for renting canoes. Allowed dogs on them as well. Big plus being a solo…