Yurts

This recreation area is part of Greeson Lake

Daisy State Park is located in Arkansas
14 Reviews of Daisy State Park
Great park

This is a great park. Never too crowded and the staff is super friendly. Nice quiet place to relax.

Steep campsite

We had a great staybat daisy state park, we swam right at out campsite. The only downfall was that the sites are rather close together and aside from the driveway there was no level spot in the site. We had to set up on the driveway because we are tent campers but it worked out ok. However they did have a very nice playground so that was a plus. The hiking trail was a nice short walk through the woods. My two year old was able to walk the whole trail without assistance.

Great Park

Enjoyed our stay at Daisy State Park on Lake Greeson. There are a few sites with full hookups but we chose one close to the water with water and electricity. The site was paved and level and shaded most of the day.

Great State Park

We have tent camper here multiple times, and has been our go to place for the past couple years! It has beautiful scenery, clean facilities, and the staff has been great. We just recently purchased a RV and can’t wait to come back!

Peaceful

Serene and peaceful by the lake! I love this campground because I can be near the water and jump in when it gets hot. Great location to visit the history in the area. Clean bathrooms and will definitely be back!

Refreshing

Really enjoyed this campground! I always try to be near the lake if I can and it is awesome to jump in when you get hot. Centrally located so you can take in the history around the area and still be in nature. Clean bathrooms.

Lovely lake view

Really enjoyed the peace & quiet along this beautiful lake!

It is a very nice, clean park
  1. Noticed most camp sites are near the water. If you are in a tent. It can get a little cool. Nice tent pads, parking next to tent.
Our favorite state park

My wife and I are tent campers and have been to this park about 5 times. We prefer the 50 amp sites in campground E that come with water and electricity. The tent pads on these sites are level and well kept. We are parcel to sites 95 and 96 due to their close proximity to the bathroom. The bathrooms are very clean and we have observed the camp staff regularly checking and maintaining them. The office staff is very friendly. The park office sells ice and firewood along with other camping and RV supplies. The state park is located in the southwest region of Arkansas on Lake Greeson. Spring and Fall camping is pleasant with moderate temperatures. Summer camping temperatures are very hot. Make sure you have fans or some way of staying cool.

Love this park!

One of my favorite places to stay. very well kept and great staff.