the dyrt
Drive In, Walk In, Boat In
Daisy State Park is located in Arkansas
11 Reviews of Daisy State Park
Great State Park

We have tent camper here multiple times, and has been our go to place for the past couple years! It has beautiful scenery, clean facilities, and the staff has been great. We just recently purchased a RV and can’t wait to come back!

Peaceful

Serene and peaceful by the lake! I love this campground because I can be near the water and jump in when it gets hot. Great location to visit the history in the area. Clean bathrooms and will definitely be back!

Refreshing

Really enjoyed this campground! I always try to be near the lake if I can and it is awesome to jump in when you get hot. Centrally located so you can take in the history around the area and still be in nature. Clean bathrooms.

Lovely lake view

Really enjoyed the peace & quiet along this beautiful lake!

It is a very nice, clean park
  1. Noticed most camp sites are near the water. If you are in a tent. It can get a little cool. Nice tent pads, parking next to tent.
Our favorite state park

My wife and I are tent campers and have been to this park about 5 times. We prefer the 50 amp sites in campground E that come with water and electricity. The tent pads on these sites are level and well kept. We are parcel to sites 95 and 96 due to their close proximity to the bathroom. The bathrooms are very clean and we have observed the camp staff regularly checking and maintaining them. The office staff is very friendly. The park office sells ice and firewood along with other camping and RV supplies. The state park is located in the southwest region of Arkansas on Lake Greeson. Spring and Fall camping is pleasant with moderate temperatures. Summer camping temperatures are very hot. Make sure you have fans or some way of staying cool.

Love this park!

One of my favorite places to stay. very well kept and great staff.

Great place

This park is fantastic! We stayed for the weekend recently and had a great time despite the weather. Bath house is very nice and super clean. Park staff was helpful.

Giant Park with Mainly Water Attractions

This park is huge! It has great spots for RV's and a wonderful walk in area for tents. We stayed in the walk in site by the lake and were treated to an amazing sunset every night! We were amazed at all there is to do on the lake and in the campground. You can even stay in a Yurt here! We enjoyed this campground. The bathrooms were even good quality.

Fantastic

Daisy SP is a fantastic SP located in the southwest corner of Arkansas.  The Camper and RV sites are level and big for any size vehicle.  The walk in tent sites are some of the best in the Midwest.  The sites are located right on the lake.  The sites have a framed out, level area big enough for am 8 person tent.  Each site has a light pole, fire pit and table and easy access to the parking lot in case you forget something.  The shower facilities are clean and modern.  There is plenty at Daisy from fishing to boating to a big playground for the kids.  The park staff are helpful and friendly.  It was not busy during out visit but I can see this park filling up in the spring and fall quickly, so reservations are recommended.