Camping in Oak Grove Estates

235 Reviews of 76 Oak Grove Estates, Alabama Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Peach Queen campground

When we arrived the grass was very tall. They did mow today. Just not my site as we were occupying it. It has full hook ups. Not very much shade. My site has none. The bathrooms are dirty. The pool is a nice size. It could use a vacuum. There is a decent size jungle gym at the playground. My 8 year…

Site10A
AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Awesome RV park

Very well laid out, clean, and cool RV park. Easy access to highway, very spacious and new bathrooms and showers. Very much enjoyed our stay.

Genie C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 6, 2021

Not what we hoped for

We stayed in the Antioch loop on site 93. The site was super close to 92 and 94. We felt we had no personal space. A couple kept walking through our campsite to get to a boat they had parked at our site. I love rustic but Antioch was not rustic, it was over grown and did not look maintained. We…

SiteAntioch 93
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Family Fun!

We took our kids for the first time and it was a great trip! I’ve always lived Oak Mountain so I for sure go back as often as I can. We stayed on 42B which was an AMAZING site. My favorite one so far. There was a lot of traffic just because that was the way to get to the campground beach, but it…

Site42B
Kathy H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Spot by the lake

Nice place. Quiet park with some highway noise. Didn't use any amenities. Don't think there's much. Cable. We would return with kayaks and enjoy the lake.

fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Alabama lake spot

Stopped overnight at this very quiet spot. Didn't see much but lake was very buetiful. Worth coming back.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Hoover Rv Camp Review

It's mostly for Pull Alongs, 5th Wheelers & RV's, no spots for a Tent trees far away but not too far. On the outskirts of a parking lot of a stadium!

Genie C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Peacefully Beautiful

We love Deerlick! Nice cleans sites, happy hosts, and clean bathhouse! We can’t wait to get back. The recreation options were endless.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

The Oak Mountain Review

So I've only camped here in a Tent & RV. There are nice Bathhouses that include Toilets, Urinals, Sinks, Stand-Up Showers & Lights! There is also WiFi and a small beach. And Cabins that are not in the campground area you can camp Primitive campsites, one's with power & water hookups…

• bathhouses
SiteB4
cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Camping with grands

I have stayed there 2 times with grands. Cell/Wifi is non existent. Some parents do not supervise their children. Host and manager are good and try to stay on top of things. They are very responsive

Siteacross from playground
Kyle H.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean and easy access.

Checked in after hours and was still helped to find a suitable site for my camper. They seem to reserve spaces just for single night stays, which was nice as was pretty full. Staff was helpful and site was clean.

SiteB4
Rebecca H.

Weathering the Storm

The other reviews are accurate but honestly, I loved this place. The owner is awesome and was able to accommodate our last minute 2 am check in. He met us at the gate and escorted us to our site. The facilities were probably lovely back in the day but we still enjoyed walking around exploding the…

l

Lake Logan Martin

Very well maintained RV park. Store and gas station on site

l

Oak Mountain

Beautiful park and very well kept. If you can’t find something to do here you aren’t looking. Mountain Biking, road biking and very well payed out lanes. Tents, cabins, pull thoughts for classA’s. Just a beautiful park!!

Site14 pull through
M
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Quiet, secluded and FREE!

We stayed overnight on our way north. We are very experienced Wild campers and this site did not disappoint. East to get to and easy to get out. Quiet and secluded. If you like camping, you’ll love this place.

• our overlanding vehicle