Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 45 ft.
Willow River is located in Wisconsin
43 Reviews of Willow River
Pretty waterfalls

They have such beautiful waterfalls, This is a great place so taking some amazing pictures, Lots to see and do. We had a great time here..

Beautiful place!

Huge park, you can climb the cliffs surrounding the falls and there are plenty of trail both paved and unpaved.

Big

`This place is huge with more than 100 campgrounds. Got to stay at camp 356 and it is dead quiet around you. You'll only see a tiny light from a distance from another campsite but that's it. you are completely alone. It cost about 15 dollars to reserve a sight and the site recommended us to reserve 2 days in advance, the site was well maintained with a table and fire ring. the restroom was a long walk away but it was really clean. I came during fall and the temperature was really cold, especially at night. I recommend bringing extra layers and firewood. We decided to go hiking and the nature center was really friendly. They gave us a map and suggested places we should visit.They recommended going on and 1 and a half hour loop which we did. The hike was well worth it. The hike felt like I was doing the Appalachian trail all over again. It was really windy and wet. They told us that the weather changes really quickly here so I recommend bringing a rain jacket.