Camping in Kibler Valley

357 Reviews of 69 Kibler Valley, Virginia Campgrounds

keith F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2021

Nice place to stay

Just got here. The people who run this place have been very kind and great to work with on reservations. The site we have was easy to back in. Everything works well. The WiFi is decent. Convenient location for the Martinsville area. There is a river access for canoe at the edge of the campground. I…

Jerry S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 26, 2021

like real camping

The staff were great, Its very wooded, extremely peaceful. Bathrooms were very clean. My only complaint.... site 42 was very unlevel and I barely had room for my f-150 to park. If i ever go back, there are around 6 spots there that i WILL NOT stay at.

Gwynn H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

Amazing National Forest Campground

Very nice wooded and private camp sites. Driveway is level and paved. Some sites are first come first serve and a few you can reserve. Some sites have electric and water however cannot hook up water to campers.

DThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2021

Small Slice of NC Heaven

Eden Oaks is a wonderful respite from the busy campgrounds where everyone is stacked on each other. Roy & Sandra run a small campground with amenities that make you feel at home. Each site has electric and water. Although there isn't a dump site, there are several near by. But they do have…

LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Such a clean campground!

Very easy to maneuver. Pull through and back in sites. All level gravel sites. Nice pond, Playground and picnic pavilions.

• arrival at site 33
    Play button icon
  • nice fire pits!
Vy N.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 15, 2021

Gem

My friend recommended New River Junction to me and I'm glad that I listened to him. The campground is not far from Virginia Tech and so there were several other campers staying a few nights with plans to go to the football game. The RV sites are along the river and two sites share an electical box…

K
Reviewed Sep. 14, 2021

Byrd’s Branch

This is a great campground! Quiet, relaxing, and very well maintained . Well spaced sights , I hope to come back here! The owners are on sight and are very nice and helpful. This campground is immaculately maintained.

M
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Nice place

No trees for the pull throughs but still a nice place and right off of the Blue Ridge Parkway

Sitep6
David F.
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Peaceful & Beautiful

Very well-kept campground. Peaceful, Quiet, Wonderful Staff.

SiteCan't Remember
SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2021

Snuggled in the Mountains

I love this place try to stay her twice a year. Deer and wildlife aglore. Owners very pleasant. Big recreation building and nice cabins. Quite and spacious sites. Only down fall is if you have a big fifth wheel turning into the off road area trailer may hit box of your truck. Caution may damage…

Fred R.
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2021

Out way home

Didn't know what to expect. Very quiet area. Some spots are near I74 but most are not. Large lake and history here. Close to town to see the local legends hometown.

Roland R.
Reviewed Sep. 7, 2021

Friendly place

Camped out for one night, great place. Owners are real friendly, they have a store as well. The trains though! My dog did not appreciate them, but overall nice place.

Siteprimitive campsite
L
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

We enjoyed our stay

We tent camped on Aug 28. This was our first time setting up on a platform and it was very easy. Our site had a great view of the beautiful lake. There was a pool our kids could swim in until 7:00pm. They let us borrow a metal fire pit so we could make s’mores. The restrooms and showers were very…

SiteTent site 4
Joe F.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Nice and quiet

Great park with large sites and plenty of space between sites.Bathrooms were clean and we'll maintained.plenty of hiking and creek wading opportunities as well as fishing.also the Blue Ridge Parkway is close by for exploring.

Cassandra R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Wonderful

This campground is wonderful. The entire park is. Lots of great hiking and things to do!

The only downside is that everyone else seems to know how great this spot is, and therefore it can be very crowded