Standard (Tent/RV)
About Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground

We are open and operating with social distancing and extra sanitizing measures in place. We feature 13 full hookup RV sites, 6 camping cabins, 5 tent sites with water and electric and an 8-room motel. We are between mileposts 202 and 203 on the Blue Ridge Parkway. We have 22 acres of rolling hills and woods, mountain views, free Wi-Fi and a bathhouse with five private bathrooms with showers. From FGCC, explore the Blue Ridge Music Center, Mabry Mill and all of the beauty, shopping, wineries, hiking, cycling, and paddling southwest Virginia has to offer.

Private
Directions
Very Close to Mount Airy, NC
8 Reviews of Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground
Perfect stopping spot

Located on the parkway and owned by great people. Hiking on property to get you started. Great spot to access nearby attractions. Can’t wait to go back and play

Great spot right on the Blue Ridge Pkwy!

Camped in one of 5 tent camping spaces. They also have cabins / RV spaces and a motel. Check in was quick and the people running the campground were so friendly and great to deal with! Each site has a water pump and power. And the bathhouses are immaculate - showers are nice and hot and have good pressure. Firewood and fire starter available for purchase. Laundry room on site. Would absolutely stay here again!

Good Choice

If you like a clean restrooms / bathhouse; friendly owners, level sites, and a well maintained  camp ground then you have found the right place.

Don't let the size keep you from making a reservation.  Located right off the Blue Ridge Parkway the views are amazing.  You have access to several small towns and state parks with plenty of trials and things to see.

The camp site is well maintained.  Sites are level and spaced out for room to open your slide and awning.  Picnic tables and fire pits at every site.  There is tent camping and cabins or a hotel if that is your preference.

I will definitely be back.

Great Campground

We stayed one night at the Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground in our Riverside Retro 199FKS - and absolutely loved it! We did choose on of the 4 pull through sites which provide a great view but they are along the ring road so they are not really private. The back in sites appear to be roomy and rather private. They also offer cabins and tent sites. The couple that own/run the park are super nice and are huge dog lovers. They made me, my wife and our two large dogs very welcome. The park is right off the Blue Ridge Parkway and US52 in Fancy Gap. Also accessible near I77. We are going again in a week for a longer stay.

Nice

Small campground, but very nice. Well maintained, full hookups, they also have cabins and a motel. The owner is very nice, and helpful . Would definitely stay again!

First experience!

This was my first camping experience in a tent. My husband loves to camp so he found this place. The site was large enough for us. The bathhouse was clean, which was something I insisted on. There were several trails to hike. The view was gorgeous while we sat around the firepit and had smores. I would go again.

Fantastic Campground

Fancy Gap CC is a great small campground with a rustic hotel, cabins, tent camping, and RV/Trailer hook ups. I've stayed here before tent camping, which was nice. This time I was caught in traffic and they had a cabin available, better than pitching a tent in the dark and rain. The cabins are sturdy, very clean, pet friendly, and complete with a refrigerator/microwave and coffee maker. The bath house is relatively new and kept very clean. The whole campground is tidy. You can tell tell the owners love the place. If Fancy Gap is relatively close to your travel plans, I highly suggest you visit for yourself.

Great small rv park.

Great small rv park in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Very level sites, considering the terrain. Many hiking trails . Very friendly owners. Will stay here again. Close to I77.

Black Friday Gift: 6 months of FREE PRO camping features. Get Your Gift