About Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground

Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground offers cabins, RV spaces, motel rooms and tent sites right on the Blue Ridge Parkway between mile markers 202 and 203. Enjoy 22 acres of rolling hills and woods, mountain views, free Wi-Fi and a bathhouse with five private, lockable bathrooms with showers. From FGCC, explore the Blue Ridge Music Center, Mabry Mill and all of the beauty, shopping, wineries, hiking, cycling, and paddling southwest Virginia has to offer.

Private
Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground is located in Virginia
Directions
Very Close to Mount Airy, NC
4 Reviews of Fancy Gap Cabins and Campground
Nice

Small campground, but very nice. Well maintained, full hookups, they also have cabins and a motel. The owner is very nice, and helpful . Would definitely stay again!

First experience!

This was my first camping experience in a tent. My husband loves to camp so he found this place. The site was large enough for us. The bathhouse was clean, which was something I insisted on. There were several trails to hike. The view was gorgeous while we sat around the firepit and had smores. I would go again.

Fantastic Campground

Fancy Gap CC is a great small campground with a rustic hotel, cabins, tent camping, and RV/Trailer hook ups. I've stayed here before tent camping, which was nice. This time I was caught in traffic and they had a cabin available, better than pitching a tent in the dark and rain. The cabins are sturdy, very clean, pet friendly, and complete with a refrigerator/microwave and coffee maker. The bath house is relatively new and kept very clean. The whole campground is tidy. You can tell tell the owners love the place. If Fancy Gap is relatively close to your travel plans, I highly suggest you visit for yourself.

Great small rv park.

Great small rv park in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Very level sites, considering the terrain. Many hiking trails . Very friendly owners. Will stay here again. Close to I77.