About Waterwheel RV Park & Campground
Waterwheel RV Park & Campground is located in Oregon
5 Reviews of Waterwheel RV Park & Campground
Clean and cozy

Clean family owned. Right on the Williamson River. Showers are amazing and so clean. This is a great spot to spot in if you are passing through or need a break for a day or two. You have about 8’ from your RV door to your neighbor’s. Not much in the area to see. We will absolutely be back if we are passing through! Staff was so so friendly! Not sure about the prior reviewers experience but we did not have anything of the sort.

The views almost make up for getting screamed at

I slept on the island, which was a unique experience. The camp ground was clean and very well maintained. Overall, a pleasant experience. That being said: I made my reservation over the phone on the same day. The lady was cordial and sounded nice over the phone when I let her know that I would be arriving later in the evening. However, when I arrived I was "greeted" by a man in a neon yellow shirt yelling at me from across the parking lot. He was telling me to leave and that I needed to "turn my *ss around and get off the property". This was very unsettling as a single woman traveling at night to an unknown campground. I replied to him by saying that I had a reservation. He shrugged and walked away, but continued to watch me set up camp at my designated campsite. I brought this up with the owner, and she made excuses for him (apparently he was the maintenance employee) , saying that they had been having problems with people using the campground as a park. Regardless, I suggested that they treat anyone who comes onto their property with kindness until they figure out whats going on. No paying guest should be yelled at. Ever. I will not be returning to this campground.

Right on the Williamson River

Right on the Williamson River, this campground is beautiful. The owners are very nice and accommodating. It has full hookups and a nice grass areas for tents. The bathrooms/showers were recently remodeled and very nice and clean. The river is great for fishing, and in the late summer you can catch crawdads for a delicious crawdad boil. In the office they have outdoor games such as corn hole and ladder ball you can use. Reservations are a must! It fills up quick in the summer.

full hook ups and by the river

this campground has all the necessities . a laundry spot, playground, full hookups, boat ramp, etc. Seems like it caters more specifically to RVs and is close to hwy 97. It is a really clean well maintained spot. This campground is also right by the river which is really pretty.

Very nice

One of the nicest campground we have stayed at. The bathrooms were beautiful and very clean. The whole campground was very clean. They had a nice laundry room too. My daughter liked the little playground and caseing the groundhogs around their hill.