New Paris , OHIO

Most Recent New Paris Camping Reviews
Very Nice Campground

Very nice and clean Campground. The lot we stayed in was a good size and was right on the spring. The staff was very friendly and helpful!

Lovely, well maintained park.

Great tent sites on mowed lawn under old growth trees. Our night’s rest was interrupted multiple times with airport noise—airplanes and helicopters. Note that at this time (COVID) you cannot just pull in and occupy a site. You must call in for a reservation.

Outdoor expo

Best event in the area

Germantown/Twin Valley Trail backpacking

There's a great backpacking trail that's challenging and an easy middle meeting place for friends/family from Columbus and Cincinnati that can meet in Dayton Metroparks/Five Rivers - Germantown and take on the TVT challenge, beautiful hike through hilly terrain, and great spots of overlooks. Bring your pack and hiking poles and take advantage of trekking into the forest. Vault toliet, away from busy/crowded campsites and surrounded by nature. Access to a river for water source (bring your filter system) camp in a tent or hammock.

Great hiking

Wonderful trail hikes with awesome views

John Bryan

John Bryan campground conveniently located near Clifton mills gorge, Glen Helen and yellow springs. There's actually a spring that is actually known as yellow springs, the water is clear, clean and refreshing with a taste of I cut my finger in the kitchen blood. Kids run up and down green hills, ride bikes in their pajamas. Vault toliets are spacious with hand sanitizer by the doors. Some sites have trees that can be used to set up hammock camping. Fire pit rings and great access to affordable, dry, and good bundles of wood just outside the entrance to campground.

I like it so far

Just joined.  Trying to find any city park or visitor centers permitting camping.  I know they are out there but not well known.  Easy to use.  Love the fact I can use it if offline.  I'll review in a few weeks when I actually need it.

Very nice very clean

I have stayed her 20 plus times and I always leave happy. Nice staff. Clean bathhouse. And lots of fun activities.

Amazing campground

Wow, so much fun stuff to do here including swimming hiking and boating. Very nice bath house. And golf cart rentals also. I would live here all season.

Very nice very clean