About Hidden Paradise Campground
Hike In
Hidden Paradise Campground is located in Indiana
6 Reviews of Hidden Paradise Campground
Love this place

Great place for summer camping!

One of my favorites since childhood.

I have been going here since I was a kid and very little has changed since. That is one of the great things about it. It's a great place to camp with a tent, t.v. or you could rent a cabin. They also have a quarry you can swim or paddle boat in. It has a slide and a trampoline.  No lifeguard on duty, so be careful. Flat rock river runs by a lot of the camp sites. Makes for a beautiful scenery, good fishing and/or float on it in your kayak or on a raft. Fun for all ages!

Truly a hidden paradise

Have been going to this campground all my life. I have never had a bad trip to this wonderful place

Full hook-ups! River front sites.

Clean bathrooms! Great sites! Lots of water things to do.

It’s an Annual Tradition!

We love this campground so much that we return every year! Great riverside sites. We take our own rafts and kayaks, although both are available for rent/purchase at the camp store. Our boys & friends spend most of their time in the river, but also enjoy the quarry lake with inflatables & paddle boats. The campground also has fabulous cabins at a reasonable price. Our friends without campers join us in the cabins. All together there were 50+ in our party this year & a good time was had by all!

Campground, quarry and creek

What is the best of the best for all in the family? A quarry full to swim with an aqua playground, with use of free life preservers. a creek to kayak or float and a clean campground! Life is good.