Standard (Tent/RV)
Pull-Through Sites
Max Length: 70 ft.
Hidden Paradise Campground is located in Indiana
7 Reviews of Hidden Paradise Campground
I wanted to love this campground, but it was extremely overpriced and there was trash everywhere

The campground was $48 per night. More expensive than any other campground we have been to in more than 12 states. On top of the camping prices you had to pay to swim in the quarry. $10-$15 per day per person. They were also renting golf carts for $100 per day. Our campsite had a ton of trash all along the waters edge. Otherwise we did find the campground enjoyable! You can swim out back of many of the campsites along the River. The campground as a whole was clean, but there was just a lot of trash along the shoreline at our site.

Love this place

Great place for summer camping!

One of my favorites since childhood.

I have been going here since I was a kid and very little has changed since. That is one of the great things about it. It's a great place to camp with a tent, t.v. or you could rent a cabin. They also have a quarry you can swim or paddle boat in. It has a slide and a trampoline.  No lifeguard on duty, so be careful. Flat rock river runs by a lot of the camp sites. Makes for a beautiful scenery, good fishing and/or float on it in your kayak or on a raft. Fun for all ages!

Truly a hidden paradise

Have been going to this campground all my life. I have never had a bad trip to this wonderful place

Full hook-ups! River front sites.

Clean bathrooms! Great sites! Lots of water things to do.

It’s an Annual Tradition!

We love this campground so much that we return every year! Great riverside sites. We take our own rafts and kayaks, although both are available for rent/purchase at the camp store. Our boys & friends spend most of their time in the river, but also enjoy the quarry lake with inflatables & paddle boats. The campground also has fabulous cabins at a reasonable price. Our friends without campers join us in the cabins. All together there were 50+ in our party this year & a good time was had by all!

Campground, quarry and creek

What is the best of the best for all in the family? A quarry full to swim with an aqua playground, with use of free life preservers. a creek to kayak or float and a clean campground! Life is good.

Year 2021 Flag