Camping in Mulberry Grove

192 Reviews of 19 Mulberry Grove, Ohio Campgrounds

Chuck G.
Reviewed Sep. 25, 2021

First trip in a camper

Pulled in at 4:00 on a Friday. Drive up check in, which is also camp store. Nice site. Shaded, very short walk to shower, across from camp host who was absent. Walking Trails that connect the campsite loops.

Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

It's a nice place to camp, depending on where you are some of the spots are too close together, would recommend trying to book in the F loop

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
Ben G.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2021

Great place to camp

Great place to camp for both RV and tent camping, large beautiful lake and decent fishing

SiteA-31
Month of VisitOctober
Chris  H.
Reviewed Sep. 6, 2021

Great time

Awe camp sites especially for our overland Jeep with an RTT

Month of VisitApril
NThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 4, 2021

Not bad, just disappointed

Visited twice in May 2021 (sites 54 & 39) bookending our camping roundtrip from Virginia to Kansas and this was one of the worst places we stayed. We lived in Dayton for a number of years and Yellow Springs is one of our favorite places. That being said, we were quite disappointed at the set…

Site39 & 54
c
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2021

Lack of privacy

The campground was very crowded on a Saturday night in August. The non electric sites are in a pleasant grassy area, however, if you value privacy, take note that there is none. The facilities were clean. I did not get the opportunity to explore the rest of the park.

Joe H.
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2021

Great hiking

Great hiking in the area and nice trails

Sitecamp hook
Micah W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 19, 2021

Great place!

We stayed here twice this summer ! We are planning more trips too!! Great location and very friendly campers!

Christina A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 11, 2021

Loved it!

Spent the weekend in the primitive sites with friends. Poured the entire weekend but had a great time.

E
Reviewed Aug. 10, 2021

RV Park

Busy

M
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2021

Our Favorite Campaite of the Summer

State parts are usually good parks, but Indian Lake was our favorite of the summer. A large lake, and large campground. Lots of trailer and tent camping, complete with a beach, boat dock and commissary. The campground had an ice cream stand and showed a movie on Saturday evening for kids in their…

SiteA009
Ben Jason N.
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

LodgeTastic

My partner and I stayed at the campsite. Our spot was great and the hiking was super convenient and amazing! The lodge was SO awesome. A true staple of the 60’s. The food there is a must! Best brisket and pizza we’ve ever had hands down.

Sitecampgrounds
Patrick B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Last resort

Only stay here as a last resort. The water lines are all connected so when 1 rv uses water the next has low pressure and makes your shower hot. Rules conflict eachother and owners have no idea what's going on. Bath and shower house are gross. I've stayed at cheaper nicer campgrounds.

Hank S.
Reviewed Jul. 15, 2021

Rustic

with anywhere you go, it is important to read the description and look at the pictures. I saw gravel RV sites, that's what I received. I read about a fee for using the premium amenities and I payed it. I found out when the cafe was open and I visited during those hours. I saw no mention of wi-fi…

• Beach area
  • Duct tape boat race
Nicole T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Really Well Done

There are cabins, campsites in trees, campsites that aren’t. There’s a nice Mixture of available sites. All the employees are very nice and helpful. They really work hard to maintain the site. The pool is nice. There is a nice play area for kids. They have a short path in the woods which is a…

• Play button icon