Camping in Kossuth

117 Reviews of 64 Kossuth, Ohio Campgrounds

Monte M.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Very nice camp ground

We stayed there three nights had a very nice stay. They have alot of sites owners were very friendly people at the camp ground were all friendly. Nice lake, you can bring golf carts nice size camping lots. We will go back again great experience beautiful place.

SiteI think 31 not sure
Andy K.
Reviewed Jun. 3, 2021

I liked it

I spent one night here with my two dogs on Memorial Day weekend and I was much more impressed with this location than I thought I was going to be.

The park itself is very narrow and long, and stretches down the Maumee River bank.  It's very green with lots of trees and shade cover.  The paved…

J
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Best campgrounds around Bellefontaine

Great people who are not in your business every time you turn around. Extremely helpful with anything you need and they go the extra mile even if all you need is to dump your tanks.

Sitedump station

Month of VisitOctober
Ashley R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Good place

We had a really great time. The place has a pool and updated bathrooms. Nice trails and clean. The sites are kinda small in some areas though. The one section is like a parking lot. Your site is all asphalt your fire ring is even on the asphalt.

Drayton A.

plz read

cool

Drayton A.

i liked it

i went there

S

Nice quiet place

Tried it for the first time. It was quiet and relaxing. The camp host was nice and friendly. Kids loved having the playground so close to the camper. Will be back soon.

Dan S.
Reviewed Apr. 25, 2021

Great place to unwind

We love Poor Farmers Campground. The staff is friendly and helpful and the sites are well maintained.

Andrea F.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2021

Quiet Park

This park is know for the lake that is kayak and canoe friendly since it doesn’t allow any kind of boat with a motor. It also features a beach , 2 playgrounds and several hiking trails. Just be careful if you hike with dogs since some trails intersect with a nature preserve which doesn’t allow…

Ashley R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2021

Good place

This place has a lot of seasonal campers and the ones we interacted with were nice. Some parts are more congested than others but not a horrible place to stay.

Jennifer
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2021

What a horrible owner

What a dump. And what a horrible owner who told me I was "bitching" about the campground. I stayed one night after they put me down a steep hill that I barely got back up, near a portajohn, a run down permanent trailer and a construction site. It was pitch black and I would have had to unhook the…

Susan S.
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2021

Great place to relax

My family camped here last summer and it was a nice getaway. Nice pool and clean pond for swimming and fishing.

Jacob A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 3, 2021

Nice campground for a bike ride.

We have stayed at this park several times.  The camp sites are mostly spaced out for room, but some can get very wet and flooded during a nice rain.  The paved bike trail in the park starts near the campground, and connects with a bike trail along the Wabash River that goes into nearby Bluffton,…

• Looking at the bison enclosure from the fire tower.
  • Looking at the lake and road to the campground from the fire tower.
  • Site 40
Sitesite 40
Alexandra M.
Reviewed Jan. 16, 2021

Hidden gem

Traveling with a dog is not always easy, but I throughly enjoyed my stay. Will be back again, happy it wasn’t full of people. Wifi strong, Verizon service great, premium electric (I have 30amp and there was a hookup), no water as it’s winter meaning no bathrooms (there is a porterhouse). Clean…