The best WALK IN camping near
Salisbury , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Salisbury Camping Reviews
Nice experience

Took the dw and kids for first trip here. Everything cleane and staff helpful.

Peaceful and quiet

New, Basic, but Nice

We only stayed for 1 night as we were passing through, but we plan to return one day.

Positives are it’s a newer campground, nice and shaded, full hookups (w,e,s), lots were wide, Easy to get in and out of, plenty to do within the park (hiking, fishing, kayak/canoe, etc), has a nice dog park, hosts were very welcoming and kind, VERY clean.

Negatives are unlevel lots (we had to lower ours by over 4” and still weren’t level, but couldn’t adjust anymore), sites aren’t exactly private - but there was a bit of space between sites.

Nice spot with lots of space

Great spot there’s some open areas to camp before you get to the water. You need a truck or something big to get down to the water unless the re-did the road. There’s a few campsites surrounded by trees but also a large open area that can hold multiple vehicles

Excellent Campground

Awesome location, very remote and the sites are Huge so no need to worry about a neighbor being close. I stayed at site 11 easy access to the water and great views. Lost of fishing and hiking paths close by. Great camp overall. Highly recommend.

Bed Bugs in Cabin!

We stayed in one of their cabins for one night and came away with head to toe bites. The owners have been informed, but have not responded in any way.

awful

We stayed At Lake Myers because of the Thousand Trails package we received with the purchase of our travel tailer. We spent 6 nights unfortunately .  This is basically a trailer park.  Packed, old, nasty.  I cannot even understand how it can really be categorized as a campground.  The website pictures are NOT EVEN ClOSE to being accurate.  Never again.

Love this place.

Very close to my home. I hike in to the remote campsite on the lake. Lots of fishermen and trash since the scum can’t seem to pick up after themselves. The cabins here are also great. Clean and nice location. I would suggest the overlook cabin. I generally tent camp and the Point, not many know of this location as it’s a decent hike in. Great place.

Hidden Gem

A+ campground.. fun activities.. kid friendly.. love playing BINGO here!!

Nice sites

The tent sites nice and clean and level. The host drove through many many times in the 3 days I was there. Bathrooms are what you can expect from a state park clean with little bugs here and there but nothing you can do about that in the middle of the woods. Overall great place good four-wheeling and nice accommodations