The best BOAT IN camping near
Manns Harbor , NORTH CAROLINA

Most Recent Manns Harbor Camping Reviews
Feels like home

This campground was basically our summer home growing up! So many good memories! Had the opportunity to bring my husband and kiddos there and it was exactly like I remembered! ❤

FHU, 30/50amp and right on the beach!

Windy

This is a tough place. Big winds and lots of rain. Trucks on the beach everywhere.

Town to get fish a long way away.

Grilling tough in the wind.

Get long tent stakes.

Great Campsite Close to Beach

Spent 4 days here in our rooftop tent and really enjoyed ourselves. Warm outdoor showers are provided. The bathrooms are some of the cleanest I’ve seen. Campsites on the outer edges (odd numbers) are more spread apart. They also back up into dunes or brush which give you somewhat of a “woodsy” feel, which I appreciated. We had the beach access pass and drove on during the days to hang out which was great. Also, conveniently located to town so you don’t feel too far removed. Please note, they DO NOT allow wood burning fires, however they provide grills on each site for charcoal burning fires only. This app led us to believe they did allow campfires so it was a bummer to find out otherwise. Overall a good spot. Definitely worth a trip.

Road noise

This campground was nice. But the road noise was terrible. The first night we were in one of the sites right next to the road and there was traffic all night long. The second night we stayed at one of the sites over closer to the beach and it was a little better. FYI it is a longer walk than you think to the beach. We weren’t carrying any beach supplies but I can imagine with chairs, cooler etc. it could be qu a chore. The warm showers were awesome! Outside the noise the campsite was nice. Very convenient to a lot of things to see and do in the Outer Banks.

Very quiet spot in the woods

Very helpful and friendly owners that live just off the camp grounds if you need anything. I stayed in a spot nestled in the woods. Very quiet. Good spot for a night or two

Second Visit Just As Good as the First

The lull of the ocean just over the dunes is the best reason to stay here. Very peaceful to fall asleep to. Definitely one of my favorite spots.

DICUSSED

This campground is full of bugs. It also lacks the basic cleaning of bathhouses. They are full of bugs and dirt in both the outside and inside showers and management does nothing to change it.  When I complained I was given excuses. Would I stay there again NEVER.

Perfect spot on the sound

This is our favorite campground. Small, quiet, and everyone is respectful and friendly. The sunsets on the sound can’t be beat and everyone makes you feel like you’re at home.

Best campground at the Outer Banks!

Tons of amenities, right on the ocean, clean bathrooms, wonderful employees!

Great family campsite!

This was a great campsite! We came in after dark, but they are open late to still check us in. The parking spot for the trailers are paved and that was an easy set up. The beach area has close parking, and beach area was very clean, spacious, and beautiful. The tennis, put put, shuffleboard, dog park, and playground were all fun. The only downside was the equipment for the sports area was not in good condition. Bathrooms were always very clean, so glad for that. Overall, will return for another visit!