Standard (Tent/RV)
Max Length: 65 ft.
Outer Banks West / Currituck Sound KOA is located in North Carolina
3 Reviews of Outer Banks West / Currituck Sound KOA
Relaxation on the Sound.

This KOA is actually still under construction. As with everything else Covid-19 has set it back. But there are many sites available. A lot of the amenities are already available. Dog park, shower house, store, children's play area and they can fill your propane tanks for you. Full hookups with WiFi and cable. Drive through and back in sites with water views all around. We spent a week there and it was so relaxing. They also rent campers and little trailers. Check out their website.

DICUSSED

This campground is full of bugs. It also lacks the basic cleaning of bathhouses. They are full of bugs and dirt in both the outside and inside showers and management does nothing to change it.  When I complained I was given excuses. Would I stay there again NEVER.

Disappointed

Super excited to get there but once there I was given our set number. We pulled up to the site to find someone else on the site. Was told by an employee checking us in that they change peoples site and forget to put it in the computer. I was given a site we barely fit on with a major power box on our site. We paid a lot of money for a nice WF site. Also when checking in the girl at the front desk was very rude to a fellow employee over the walkie because they put a 40ft RV into a site that they did not fit in. Overpriced, unprofessional and several (not all) unprofessional employees