Camper submitted image from Sandy Point Resort Campground - 1
Activities

Established Camping

Sandy Point Resort Campground

Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

Coordinates

76.00641097049424 W

Open in Google Maps

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site
  • Walk-In
    Park in a lot, walk to your site.
  • Boat-In
    Sites accessible by watercraft.

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Good
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Group
  • Cabins
  • Tent Cabin

8 Reviews

D
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2023

Pricing issue

The pricing is incorrect on The Dyrt and their website.  The Dirt states $20-$60 then I went to their business website and the cheapest (tent no hookup) was $40.  So I called to find out what was correct.  The young girl on the phone stated that the cheapest price was $45 (again tent and no hookup).  The girl was very rude.  Be aware of the pricing issue.  I will not visit.

W
Reviewed Oct. 10, 2022

Probably one of the best campsites I’ve ever been to for such a great price

It was getting late so I was worried I wouldn’t find a place to stay for the night. Luckily, the camp store was open until 8 so I had plenty of time to get a place to stay for the night. It was a great view of the sunset and the whole area was pretty quiet. Staff at the store were friendly and were pretty lenient to letting me use the fire pits since there was no one else at my site. Will definitely stay again if I’m ever passing through the area.

Month of VisitNovember
  • Review photo of Sandy Point Resort Campground by Warner S., October 10, 2022
John R.
Reviewed Aug. 20, 2022

Great Spot Overall

Enjoyed my stay here very much, Took a friend for the adventure and we got our site no problem! We had a beautiful view from the back of my Mini-Van camper. Nice and windy! Kept the bugs away for sure. Would definitely come back!

• Review photo of Sandy Point Resort Campground by John R., August 20, 2022
Chanel B.
Reviewed Aug. 15, 2022

Amazing Stay

We had such a great time at Sandy Point. A little hiccup in the beginning with our site but Liz saved the day and gave us another great site on the water with an amazing view.

j
Reviewed Jul. 18, 2021

Review

Not a whole lot of people. Pretty windy area being right on the water.

Chris E.
Reviewed May. 20, 2020

Nice local spot to get away to

Nice spot to get away for a few nights. Everyone was super chill & helpful.

If you dont have tons of gear & are just looking to get away, this is a solid choice.

Sometimes you just meed to get under the open sky for a bit. This location is great for that.

• Review photo of Sandy Point Resort Campground by Chris E., May 20, 2020
  • Review photo of Sandy Point Resort Campground by Chris E., May 20, 2020
Sofia S.
Reviewed Jul. 4, 2019

Great!

We arrived not sure of where to camp and this lovely guy named Steve who wasn’t even an employee showed us a good place to camp and made us a fire. It’s a very typical southern campground with lots of people who stay there for long periods of time. Lots of southern hospitality! The sunset is beautiful!

Mason K.
Reviewed Oct. 19, 2018

Lots of options family oriented

I went tent camping and fishing in the sound they have much to offer. Enjoyed a nice night with a buddy. Polite people and not loud.

Frequently Asked Questions

How much does it cost to camp at Sandy Point Resort Campground?

Camping at Sandy Point Resort Campground can cost between $20.00 and $60.00 depending on the site.

Does Sandy Point Resort Campground have RV hookups?

According to TheDyrt.com, Sandy Point Resort Campground has water hookups and sewer hookups.

What is the max vehicle length at Sandy Point Resort Campground?

Sandy Point Resort Campground allows vehicles up to 30 feet.

Are fires allowed at Sandy Point Resort Campground?

Yes, according to campers on TheDyrt.com, fires are allowed at Sandy Point Resort Campground, although make sure to check current fire restrictions in the area.

Does Sandy Point Resort Campground have wifi?

No, according to campers on TheDyrt.com, Sandy Point Resort Campground does not have wifi.

Is there cell phone reception at Sandy Point Resort Campground?

According to campers on TheDyrt.com, Verizon signal is good, AT&T is good, and T-Mobile is good.