Camping in Reed Corners

175 Reviews of 22 Reed Corners, New York Campgrounds

Lauren L.
Reviewed Jun. 20, 2021

Hidden gem

My husband and I just got our first camping setup (tent). Letchworth was a wonderful first experience together. The campground can be almost 15 miles from the entrance of the park at points, but we just asked someone at the visitors center and found it easily after that. The restrooms are all well…

C
Reviewed Jun. 16, 2021

Fantastic Campground

Friendly owners. All the amenities you’ll need.

SiteM41
FThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Nice but crowded with no shade

We've stayed at a lot of KOA sites over the years and this one is as pleasant as expected. It is an excellent campground for families. The sites for large rigs are very close together but that is not surprising. Our site was clean and reasonably level but there was no shade at all. We were…

• we needed the portable gazebo for shade!
CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Would give 4 stars if not for muddy site

We stayed 6 nights. There was an okay bathroom (a bit run down) and clean, separate hot showers nearby our site, but our site was muddy and numerous sites around us were muddy, too. There was standing water in the road way. This place really needs to pave the road and provide asphalt RV pads. We…

Donald K.
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Great Campground

Very well managed, peaceful, friendly and well maintained Camping resort

cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

First time camping with kiddo

I absolutely loved my time here with my son! Camp sites are private and have everything you need for tent camping! Showers and bathrooms clean! Sink available for dishes. Playground. Lots of beautiful trails! I can’t wait to go back next week!

s
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Beautiful pine tree setting

What a great campground. Family friendly, beautiful atmosphere, nice roomy sites, great pool and kids get to ride their bikes all over and feel safe. I’ll be back!

M
Reviewed May. 20, 2021

Wonderful place to visit!!

Beautiful setting...loved the sunsets, kid friendly, pool well maintained, Catch and Release Pond was lots of fun...the store is big and plentiful!! Will definitely return each season!!!

• life is good!!
  • gettin’ those bass!!
  • campground in bloom
tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Love fair haven

Every time we go go fair haven we have a great time. The campsites are good size and give you privacy. The beach is great. We love walking the pier. My boys love riding their bikes.

• deer sightings
  • pond area
Sitemany different ones-all good
Cedric B.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 28, 2021

Really good

The sites are large and accommodating. It's clean, and that you have more privacy than other sites I've been to.

BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 23, 2021

Pleasant Campground

Friendly staff. Kyack rental near by.

Briannah W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Apr. 20, 2021

Boys lie band!

My mom used to play in a band called boys lie - we used to go to gravel ponds every 4th of July for AMAZING fireworks! And a really cool atmosphere

Siteentertainment grounds
C
Reviewed Apr. 18, 2021

THE BEST PRIVATELY OWNED CAMPGROUND

DONNA AND RICK ARE THE ABSO LUTE BEST. THEY REALLY CLEANED THIS PLACE UP. IVE SEEN THIS CAMPGROUND GO THRU 5 OWNER AND DONNA AND RICK ARE THE BEST SO FAR.

Month of VisitOctober
Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2021

Beautiful state park

Wandering around the gorge is so beautiful and relaxing the views and sights inside the park are amazing, it's almost like another world at times. Sites were nice, the area we were in was a little too open for our liking, but in a park with this kind of scenery it was fine because we didn't spend a…

Jason The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Feb. 21, 2021

Ok place

Not too far from home, bathrooms were a little on the rough side, park itself was ok, not overly impressed with any of it, we'll be going back again this coming season to give it a fair shake, may have just been a bad weekend.