People

Canandaigua-Rochester KOA

Farmington, New York
8 Reviews
Review Campground Win Gear

Do you own or manage this property?

Claim Your Listing

Add Campground Info

Canandaigua-Rochester KOA is located in New York

Detail location of campground

Directions

Traveling E on I-90 Exit 44: Go south 4 miles, go left on Farmington TL Road for 1 mile. Traveling west on I-90 Exit 43: Go Rt 21 S to light, right on Rt 96 2.5 miles to blinking light, left on Rt 28 1.5 miles, right on TL Road 1.7 miles. Just follow KOA signs. From Rt 5 and 20: Take 332 north 5 miles, right on Farmington TL Road.

Address

5374 Farmington Town Line Rd
Farmington, NY 14425

Coordinates

77.30932918 W

Open in Google Maps

The Dyrt Alerts

Get reservations at sold-out campgrounds.

• Drive-In
    Park next to your site

Stay Connected

• WiFi
    Good
  • Verizon
    Good
  • AT&T
    Unknown
  • T-Mobile
    Good

Site Types

• Tent Sites
  • RV Sites
  • Standard (Tent/RV)
  • Group
  • Cabins
  • Tent Cabin

8 Reviews

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 12, 2022

Fun for families

I haven't stayed in a KOA before because they have so many amenities I don't use. I'm a birder and my tent site here is next to a little grove of trees where I counted 12 species of birds this morning. The bathrooms are very clean and the women working the desk could not have been more helpful.

Busy C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2022

Excellent KOA

We’ve grown to depend on KOAs on our cross country road trips and have stayed at many. This is the nicest one we’ve stayed at. Pool was great. Bathrooms were very clean and well maintained. Our gravel site had a nice shady tree and well maintained grass and fire pit. Cleanliness is my top…

Greg S.
Reviewed Jun. 26, 2022

Family fun

Our first KOA stop, so can't compare to other KOAs, but this place has a good number of family activities and events. Our 3 and 5 year olds really enjoyed the jump pad and woods obstacles. We lucked out with a nice private site in the back. The sites here for the most part are lacking in…

Canandaigua-Rochester KOA is located in New York