Millport , NEW YORK

Most Recent Millport Camping Reviews
So peaceful

The lakeside spots are gorgeous and the private dock is great when you have kids that love to fish. If you are looking for a place to disconnect for a few days this is it. (There is very very little cell reception and only wifi if you pay for it). We had to put our phones and devices down and just relax. We would totally recommend it (and have to several of our friends who camp). Get your reservations in early though weekends for lakeside sites are booked super fast!

Such a unique Glamping experience!

Stayed 2 nights for my birthday and loved it. One of the first places to open after COVID shutdown. Normally they have a large gathering area for cooking, games and a bar tent. Even with the restrictions we had a great visit and felt safely distanced from other campers and staff. Great hiking trails because it is attached to Buttermilk Falls State Park. Also close to Cornell University which is a beautiful campus.

I loved sleeping in the huge canvas tent and listening to the rain safe and warm under many quilts. The breakfast baskets the made for us each day were so nice to wake up to. And the bar and fire pits were maintained for you by the staff -  such luxury. I loved it.

Wilderness happiness

This family based adventure camp ground is absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful!

We went during shoulder season and it was beautiful and quiet.

Perhaps the reason colors the review.

The cabin was excellent with all amenities. Trees on our plot perfect for a hammock. You could get on the trail easily and hike the lake the tempted you from the cabin as the sun glistened off the water. During the hike you would pass a red pine plantation, a reminder of the Civilian Conservation Corps. I want to go back there every year. Not just because it is so close to the PA Grand Canyon/Pine Creek Gorge but because this was our honeymoon. Covid-19 forced a change I am so thankful for.

Folksy and Nice

I happened upon this campground by following the blue tent sign on the highway. No frills but very comfy and nice views. Don’t forget to look for the Peace sign.

Peaceful setting in Upstate NY

I have been camping at Pine Valley for over 15 years and considerate a family oriented relaxing campground. They have hayrides in the summer and swimming in the lake. Lakeside sites are spacious and reasonably priced.  The owners are always accessible.

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

This place is the best

I’ve been camping here since I was a kid. This will forever be my favorite place. If I could live here I would. It’s peaceful and beautiful. There’s not a bad site here. They are all big, private and beautiful.

Great site!

Have private tent site, bathroom is small but super clean!