The best BOAT IN camping near

• Orange Sun

Get 3 Months Free
Most Recent Bonni Castle Camping Reviews
Home game

Nice state park, sites are spaced nicely, our site was huge, nice beach, swimming area, pavilions

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

Wonderful Finger Lakes Camping

Large grassy sites with privacy between the sites. Most sites have a good level gravel pad to park on.

We stayed in the non-electric loop with a small travel trailer, but there are electric sites available. Spigots for water are spaced well enough that with a few lengths you can fill up.

The hike to the beach wasn't too bad through the woods, with ones being a grassy walking path and the other being a dirt trail through the woods. The beach is typically crowded.

This is a place I would always recommend.

Loved it

First time camper! We really enjoyed our stay. They were so helpful as we were first time campers. We loved the friendship bread when we arrived. Conveniently located close to lots of wineries.

Very nice with lots of things to do.

Very nice and great to see kids ridding bikes and walking around without adults. It is safe and they can be kids. This is a membership/timeshare place but if you get a membership you can camp for free at any of 7 of campsites along the east coast. You can get a free weekend to see how it is and they will give you 21 days of free camping (1 week in season and 2 out of season). You also have to listen to a 2 hour speal about a possible membership.. There are a lot of great things about it.. I would recommend listening and I really may consider it once my financial situation changes.

Perfect Campsite

Perfect Campground, has everything you need. Fishing is great and the staff is uber helpful.

Huge sites, great facilities!

Very friendly and clean. Campsites were enormous. I will be back.

Well maintained, manicured campground

Large open grassy campsites that are obviously maintained and manicured. Friendly guy Pat at the gate helped me and and chatted with me for a while bout photography and the area. 3 loops, 150 sites, clean bathrooms and showers, boat ramp, beach/picnic area, a few short trails

Oneida shores campground

Nice campground been there many of times. Water and electric only. Bathroom at campground. And Nice bathhouse over near beach with pass entry for campers only for showers. Close to beach. Only issue. Camp host actually came and took our wood for our campfire! So keep an eye in your campfire pit!

Good for all

I have been there many times. Beautiful park with nice beach and great fishing. Close to town and lots to do.