The best GROUP camping near
Buena , NEW JERSEY

Most Recent Buena Camping Reviews
Great campground

This place is amazing! Horses and hills

I had the best time here hiking up and down the mini mountains. The water was clear and beautiful and I absolutely loved it.

Great time

Great time spent 2 days. Rode our bikes and went to local winery. Cleanest bathrooms

Tent Camping

We went camping at Killens pond for the first time a few weeks ago.  We camped in the G loop. Lots of woods for the kids to play in. Easy walk to the shower/bath house. The camp host was super nice and made sure that we had everything we needed.  Great place to take your family for an outdoor adventure. Hiking,  fishing, biking. They also have kayaking and peddle boats. We will definitely be back!

Memories

Been going here for the past few years and had some of the best times ever

Decent Campsite for Tenting

We stayed here because it was within biking distance of the beaches at Stone Harbor, Wildwood, and Cape May. The tent sites were close together and since it was Labor Day weekend it was pretty full. There were a lot of things for kids to do but it was not the kind of camp ground for peace and quiet. Several sites were playing music until 11:00 every night. The bathrooms were a little worse for the wear but the pool looked nice.

Friendly management but ...

Stayed for a long weekend with the family. Management at the front office/store were very nice and welcoming. Camp sites were very tight together. The seasonal sites were a little routy but didn't keep us up too late. Kids loved the fishing pond and exploring fantasy island. Found out too late that the train only ran on the weekends, kids were pretty bummed.

Fun group site

Originally it was very hard to first locate the site, I believe it is on google maps since we went last, the welcome center will also give you coordinates to get there. The turn off is only labeled in one direction so keep an eye on both sides of the signs. The campsites are semi close together. Very sandy area. There is a little river area within the site which is fun. The composting outhouse toilets are not great. Overall was a fun weekend trip. Outdoor shower at a general store down the road.

Will not be returning

Positive notes: Bathrooms are really nice and has a dish cleaning station.

Great Campground

I liked this place. Despite the shutdowns with Corona, they made every attempt to hold activites every day. You had to sign up for pool slots, but there was plenty of openings. Pool was lovely and well maintained. There is an 11 mile rail trail across the street as well. The negative would be the number of long term sites, but the campground was overall clean and the staff were all very nice.