Cheraw , MISSISSIPPI

Most Recent Cheraw Camping Reviews
Beautiful lake view

Second time at Flint Creek in Wiggins Mississippi. Stayed during the middle of January of 2021 on site 29.

The back of the site backs up to the lake, with plenty of beach to fish or hangout. This site would be perfect during the summer if you wanted to swim. The site had full hookups with 50amp connection. Plenty of space between sites. Also there are several shower/restrooms located throughout the Seneca Campground.

Only thing negative about the site was that it was not level. I had to add an extra step to get in and out of my travel trailer.

Will definitely go back.

Subpar at best

Primitive campsite had lots of trash on the ground (kids socks, plastic, toilet paper). Port-o-pottys were disgusting. Stayed one night on my cross country drive and it was one night too many.

Nice and quiet

Site 141 was in a very wooded area at the far end of all three RV areas. We stayed during the second weekend of Dec. weather was brisk with a small amount of rain on Saturday. Had a beautiful view of the water where you could fish. This spot was so quiet and peaceful, no road noise was heard the entire 3 days. There were a few other campers in neighboring spots but the rest of the area was sparsely packed.

The only issue I had with the spots were they were all uneven, but somehow I was able to level my 37’ travel trailer on the first try without any leveling aids.

The only thing I had negative review of was how low the water spigot was in the ground. But overall I would stay in this exact spot again.

Great Family Oriented Campground

This place is very kid and family friendly! Upon first arriving in our RV, we checked in and rented a golf cart. This ranch is huge so you need some form of wheels, even if you just bring a bike. We were at site 16 and it is towards the back of the camp. Driving in, the kids could not stay seated as there were likely HUNDREDS of deer and a few pigs roaming. We parked and went to find some deer; which is extremely easy as there are so many. My kids fed the deer some corn and they will eat it right from your hands. After deer and pig play, we went to the playground on site and the kids burned off some steam before dinner. There is a store at the playground that has a few necessities in the case you left something behind. It also appears there is some construction of a bunch of new sites to handle more campers! All in all, this place is great and we WILL BE BACK!

Worth the money

My boyfriend and I car camp and try to stay in primitive areas for the lesser (or no) fees. This site was $15 for primitive camping but included a water spigot as well as port-o-potties. There were also fire rings at each camping site.

We stayed here during Halloween and it was pretty crowded. We prefer more secluded camping sites, and this campground provides plenty of space despite being so packed. There were several RV campgrounds that had decorations and trick-or-treating.

We didn’t have any problems with rowdy kids or quiet time. Everybody was mostly respectful. We did encounter coyote, deer, and lots of talkative geese, so be prepared for some wildlife interaction.

Family friendly

Stayed here as a kid, and now I take my son to enjoy it! They have definitely improved over the years, and the kids LOVE it as much as I used to.

A Kids Paradise

This is a campground that is very family oriented. They have bands on the weekends. The deer and pigs roam the park, visiting with the campers. A store, pool, rec room, and very clean restrooms. I do have some concerns about it though. If you are expecting quiet, it's not. (Remember kids and animals, concerts). Also watch your step, poop is every where. We even had a pig under our camper! The sites are pretty level and have full hookups. We were in site 11.

Just Go!!

We stayed for 6 nights and absolutely loved everything about it. It was quiet and serene, the red stag deer were amazing, and we loved the large pool! Bug patrol kept the ants out except for one day after it rained the night before and they couldn’t seem to keep up. Our site was at the back, kinda far from the pool, and even though we were promised a golf cart we never got one and had to drive our own vehicle to park outside the park. We did have flies and horse flies but nothing we couldn’t handle with a fly swatter. They have tiki tubing available but the busses were down, so we drove ourselves about 10-15 minutes up the road. We will definitely be back when life gets back to normal.

Love the Deer

We stayed here before the swimming hole was concreted in and the hot tub. The deer are amazing to see when riding around the camp ground. We stayed on the outside next to the rice which was very nice large space next to the cabins. We enjoyed camping here.

Small but fun

Waterpark is lake fed so not crystal clear water but clean and fun

Year 2021 Flag