Camping in Oliver

178 Reviews of 16 Oliver, Illinois Campgrounds

Andrea S.
Reviewed Sep. 27, 2021

Amazing place

This place was perfect!! Right on the lake for unlimited amount of fishing time. The ability to take your golf cart for rides around the park. We will definitely be back!

SiteOak 6

Very nice campground

My wife our dogs and I camped here from 08/20/21- 08/22/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. The campground had a nice playground and we really enjoyed the area.

Nice large campground

My wife and were at site 20 from 09/10/21 - 09/12/21 camping in a Winnebago Micro Minnie 2108 TB. This site appears to be one of the smaller of the electric campsites, we are new to RV camping and I am still gaining experience in backing our travel trailer into sites. Although one of the smaller…

Reviewed Sep. 12, 2021

Not a place to stay for a vacation

My wife and I camped at the Narrow Lake Campground here for 4 nights, but did not like it due to its proximity to a highway. Additionally, the electric sites near the lake (P1-P3) were unlevel. Although we were in a travel trailer the highway noise kept us up.  Our hotspot had great connection…

• Narrows Lake Campground Site P2
SiteP1
LThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Campsites hard to find!

I arrived at 8 pm & filled in the $ info & put the envelope in the slot. I picked out campsite #29 - randomly - there were many campsites available. I drove around for 15 minutes looking for #29 & finally, out of road fatigue, went back to the entrance & grabbed the card for #27…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 24, 2021

Nice campground site

Stayed here for the night on a roadtrip in a tent only. Right off the interstate. I got there late at night and was able to get a location without a formal reservation. The owners are super nice and we took care of everything in the morning, hassle free.

Nancy B.
Reviewed Aug. 23, 2021

We stopped in for the night on our way west. The check in was easy and the young lady was helpful in picking us a great spot. It’s quiet and very clean! If we lived closer I would definitely come back!!!

Chris J.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2021

Nice Campground

Very nice campground. A little pricey, but very friendly staff nice campsites, and great facilities. Would highly recommend.

K
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2021

Indiana beauty

We are new to camping but definitely enjoyed staying here last weekend. Lots of space for each camp site and the restrooms were clean with good showers. The kids LOVED the pool but weren’t as excited about the hiking since there wasn’t any “rugged” trails 🤣

Clay S.
Reviewed Aug. 14, 2021

Family trip

This is a great camp ground to just get away an relax. The hiking is short but very nice.

Site16 in modern
Steve D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Been going here since I was a kid

I love this place. The campground is pretty packed but with hiking as good as they have, I’m not surprised. I’d definitely do some hiking and I recommend canoeing sugarcreek as well.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Nice, big campground

A very large campground with tent and rv camping. Gets very busy.

Meldt S.
Reviewed Jul. 21, 2021

Surprise Find Last Minute

This is our first official stop with our new No Boundaries trailer. Our kids were restless in the truck and driving a minute more would have been torture. The Terra Haute Campground was perfect! We arrived after the office closed. But checking in was a breeze! We chose our site off the map and…

SThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2021

Close Quarters

The manager Tina and her husband are great people but the camp sites are to close together and we would not camp here again. The sites are difficult to get into and although they allow one car on the site there is barely room for that one car. The electric is shared with another site which could be…

• our neighbors
  • another shot of our neighbirs
  • toilets
Bianca R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 13, 2021

Great place for easy hiking

Generally well kept. Two large lakes on the property for fishing. A handful of trails that are easy to moderate.