Camping in Five Notch Acres

359 Reviews of 49 Five Notch Acres, Georgia Campgrounds

Diana H.
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2021

Relaxing

We really liked the campground. One section of the campground was too close to the highway, which made you hear cars passing all night, but sites 32 and up were very peaceful and quiet. There were a few people with noisy trucks driving up and down the road, but besides that it was a great trip. If…

• site #35
Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2021

No Skoolie’s Allowed but…

No Skoolie’s allowed but this is a nice RV park for those with RV’s. I live close to this spot and it’s located in a great part of town. There’s great shopping centers and the area is growing. I asked to tour the grounds and the residents I spoke to had nothing but good things to say. Hopefully one…

J B.
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2021

Nice shady camping in the woods

Most of the spots are distanced a good ways from other sites. They are a little close to the paved path for my taste though. Plenty of restrooms. Fairly clean and quiet park.

Kay M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2021

I Live Nearby

A few years ago, I visited this location because I considered living long term in an RV. The location is in a good spot right off the free way. It is clean. Staff at the front desk was nice and allowed me to go in to see how I liked it. I saw a few people outside and asked for their opinion of the…

Sitereviewed location before making a decision.
Month of VisitOctober
J
Reviewed May. 31, 2021

Great place to camp

Easy access from Atlanta area with great camping plots for both tents and campers. Beautiful views of the lake..

B
Reviewed May. 28, 2021

Very spacious camp spots.

We had a good time on our weekend trip. Place had a pool and 2 playgrounds. Great for kids.

Gordon L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 25, 2021

Beautiful Campground

I just stayed one night in May, but the entire area is beautiful. I saw lots of deer and squirrels. The facility was undergoing renovations, so the restroom facility near my campsite was closed. There were plenty more within walking distance. I would definitely recommend

Site42 (tent)
Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Family fun

Our camp site was on the lake and quite and a lot of fun for the entire family.

Tausha M.
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

Wedding/ honeymoon

We had our wedding and honeymoon here it was quite and peaceful

F
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Simple, clean, convenient

Lots of open space, trees, by a river. Clean bath house with hot showers. Right on Chief Ladiga Rail trail about 6 miles west of AL/GA border. We road east, will come back to ride west segment. Dark at night for star gazing. Friendly folks.

Siten/a
N
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Camping

We like it kids enjoyed it we the wish there was fire pits on camping place amd not so close to other campers other than that is was good

SiteRiver rocks landing
Donald G.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

KNOW YOUR LOCATION

READ- Some of the reviews of Sweetwater Campground at Allatoona are for Sweetwater Creek State Park. These are two completely different parks in two completely different parts of Georgia. SCofA does not have a mill, ruins, river or mountain trails. It does have a lake. Allatoona Lake. Pay attention…

Aaron O.
Reviewed May. 16, 2021

nature heals

This is a very nice place.With great people and great views. Getting out in nature,as this place allows,brings us back to our roots,connects us back to the Earth and it's other inhabitants,the animals and plants.This is a wonderful place to do this.

Sitecan't remember
P
Reviewed May. 12, 2021

Very good!

Coleman Lake Campgrounds is a really nice campground with clean bathhouses, paved roads, relatively flat camp sites, great bike and hiking trails, and big lake for fishing and swimming. Lots of things to keep the kids entertained or just a quiet getaway for the adults.