The best GROUP camping near
Vernon , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Vernon Camping Reviews
Nice TT near LA

This is a good location to explore LA and greater LA area, 45 min to Hollywood sign. Park is a large TT resort with recently remolded lodge in 2019. Great place to stay if you are a TT member road to resort is windy and narrow but easily manageable with larger RVs. The town of Acton is small rural town with a few stores. The area appears to be a flash flood area with heavy rains. We enjoyed our stay and mainly used it as a base camp to explore/ sight see LA. Does offer all the amenities TT resort park typically offer, but it is a TT so expect something to be out of order/closed such as laundry, pool or at least one amenity, but I have come to realize that is one of the bargain trade offs of TT membership.

O’Neill Local quick getaway

Excellent and well maintained campground with nice bathrooms and showers. Lots of oak tree and shade.

Secret service teeth accomplished still declined

Is buy it and sapphire free to talk to hold of me has ex weight fast and all me that smoking going 🥺

RIGHT ON THE SAND!

This was the first campground my family and I visited back in September of 2019 when we started testing out the whole camping thing!

We borrowed a 1985 VW Vanagon from a friend and wanted to pick a spot we knew would be an easy WIN. This campground was exactly that.

We found a campsite online last minute. It was a beach front site for $60 a night, which was more than I wanted to pay but was worth it.

We met great people, took a fun bike ride, and spent lots of time on the beach and in the ocean.

We’d go back for sure.

Most amazing views of the pacific from the ocean view sites. Friendly staff at check in and wonderful experience, even despite the pouring rain.

Simply ok

We picked this place because it is close to home so it makes for a quick get away. The staff was really nice and when I hadn't realized the spot I had picked was a little small they moved us to a "better" one. Overall, there is nothing spectacular about the place, just a plot of dirt with some trees. Its close to bonita falls which is nice. But there was a lot of people at the falls and SO much tagging. The place is nice enough for a quick stop, city-sh feel but clean air. I will say it was nice to "let go" at this place. Normally I always feel the need to be quite and really hunker down but the atmosphere here was really laid back and everyone was there to just chill. I don't think we will be back but I don't regret the experience

Great Park, Better View

Fantastic view mixes with a clean and simple park that has all the necessary amenities. Sites are tightly packed but the spectacular views and open sky of the ocean more than make up for it.

Love it!!

We absolutely love it here! Great campground with an awesome staff!

Awesome Little Getaway

Cozy getaway in San Bernardino Forst with beautiful hiking trails and waterfall.

Great Campground for the family !

Nice campground Very family oriented Great for kids to play, run and ride their bikes all day long Walking distance to the beach Convenient store located in campground Closest grocery store is about 10 minutes away

Lots of Rats at night Make sure you bring rodent repellent