Vernon , CALIFORNIA

Most Recent Vernon Camping Reviews
Secret service teeth accomplished still declined

Is buy it and sapphire free to talk to hold of me has ex weight fast and all me that smoking going 🥺

Easy Backpacking Trip in Los Angeles

Musch Camp is an easy one mile hike from from the Trippet Ranch Parking Lot in Topanga State Park. If you want a longer hike you can hike up the East Topanga Fire Road and then drop down into Musch Camp on the Backbone Trail from Eagle Junction. This will add a few more miles to your hike and allow you to make a loop by hiking back to Trippet Ranch via the one mile Musch Trail.

The cost is $7 per person per night. You can pay at the Entrance Station at the Trippet Ranch Parking Lot or the Iron Ranger at the camp. If you are parking your vehicle overnight in the parking lot please leave a note on your dashboard so that the Rangers are aware that you are camping at Musch Camp.

The campground has around 6 campsites in two sections surrounded by fencing. Each site has a picnic table.  FIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED. There is also a restroom with flush toilets' and sinks as well as a water spigot. There are also horse corrals across the trail from the campground. Some of the sites have shade.

There are meadows down the trail on either side of the campground. There is limited cell service at the campground.

RIGHT ON THE SAND!

This was the first campground my family and I visited back in September of 2019 when we started testing out the whole camping thing!

We borrowed a 1985 VW Vanagon from a friend and wanted to pick a spot we knew would be an easy WIN. This campground was exactly that.

We found a campsite online last minute. It was a beach front site for $60 a night, which was more than I wanted to pay but was worth it.

We met great people, took a fun bike ride, and spent lots of time on the beach and in the ocean.

We’d go back for sure.

Most amazing views of the pacific from the ocean view sites. Friendly staff at check in and wonderful experience, even despite the pouring rain.

Simply ok

We picked this place because it is close to home so it makes for a quick get away. The staff was really nice and when I hadn't realized the spot I had picked was a little small they moved us to a "better" one. Overall, there is nothing spectacular about the place, just a plot of dirt with some trees. Its close to bonita falls which is nice. But there was a lot of people at the falls and SO much tagging. The place is nice enough for a quick stop, city-sh feel but clean air. I will say it was nice to "let go" at this place. Normally I always feel the need to be quite and really hunker down but the atmosphere here was really laid back and everyone was there to just chill. I don't think we will be back but I don't regret the experience

NICE SPOT!

This is an easy, safe, and fun stop with the family. It’s right on top of Pacific Coast Highway and has a beautiful view of the ocean!

Bummer is that no campfires are ever allowed, unless it’s a propane fire pit, and no dogs on the beach or trails (even if leashed).

We went twice in October and got day of spots each time. Rangers were friendly and helpful.

Met great people and walked the beach a mile down to the Shake Shack. Very fun.

Very nice small campground

Nice area for RVing. Good size campsites. Full hookups, Public Restrooms and nice playground area. There is a camp host on site and the Ranger makes at least a daily visit. Someone was still in our reserved spot, They were not in their trailer at the time and the Ranger said they could have the Rig towed, but we opted to have the Ranger change our reservation to another nice site.

Note: Be aware of checkout times, not just here, but any campground as it would be awful to come back to fine your RV had ben towed to an impound lot.

Great Park, Better View

Fantastic view mixes with a clean and simple park that has all the necessary amenities. Sites are tightly packed but the spectacular views and open sky of the ocean more than make up for it.

Love it!!

We absolutely love it here! Great campground with an awesome staff!

Awesome Little Getaway

Cozy getaway in San Bernardino Forst with beautiful hiking trails and waterfall.