Camping in Bonadelle Ranchos Nine

361 Reviews of 127 Bonadelle Ranchos Nine, California Campgrounds

Deis M.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 13, 2021

Last Minute camping

So we were typically boondockers but when the recent forest closures took effect we felt like nowhere to go. Luckily, Sequoia and Kings NP is open. So drove there from San Diego. It was a 6 hour drive. We went to the cisitors center per park rangers advice to get a decent phone signal and we were…

• giant trees!
  • our set up, we slept inside the car with inflatable beds
  • a great place to set up your hammock too!
Steve C.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 10, 2021

Nice little campground by a lake

Small campground only about 10 sites. Nice clean restrooms with flush toilets. Perched on the side of a hill with limited flat space. Tight loop, not good for larger rigs. It was fun seeing free range cattle roam through in the evening.

• Site #10
Corey R.
Reviewed Sep. 3, 2021

Sketchy

Not close enough to nature. Sketchy characters hang around. Facilities are not cared for.

Site-
David M.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

Had fun

I love going there when I was younger

Sitenot sure
David M.
Reviewed Sep. 1, 2021

I love it

We use to go there when I was a little kid

SiteI am not sure
Steven  S.

Shaver Lake Camping

Busy lake with lots of people. Rented boat for the day around $500 and had a blast. Was pretty hot and lots of bugs at site. All and all very nice and will be going back.

• Play button icon
Steven  S.

Deer Creek Camping

We stayed in site 15 and it was very nice. Large site with plenty of room for trailer and two big tents. Very short walk down to Huntington Lake and was ideal for swimming with the kids.

Alisa B.The Dyrt PRO User

Friendly camp hosts!

Friendly and helpful camp hosts. Lovely view of the lake. Close by for easy access. Clean bathrooms!

• close to the road, but quiet
  • Play button icon
J
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2021

Big Sur trip

Great place clean restrooms and next to the river

• the road
    Play button icon
  • breakfast time
  • 🔥 fire night
Amanda W.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Beautiful. Reservations required during peak months

My family stayed here over Memorial Day weekend. We have a 32 foot travel trailer. During peak months, reservations were required (opens one month in advance).  There's a threaded water spigot attached to the bathroom toward the front of the campground.  The others weren't threaded for a hose. It…

Site53 back in
sarah L.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 21, 2021

Nice view of pine flat lake

Fairly close to Kings canyon NP. Campsites are a bit close to other campers/RVers, but overall, a nice site.

Laura A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2021

Chill weekend

Very impressed by the Princess grounds. Restrooms were well maintained, the camp host were friendly and informative. I was hesitant to go camping, being that the last time I camped (7+) years ago I had a very bad experience. But I have to say this campground definitely changed my perspective. Lake…

Garett S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 18, 2021

Family oriented

This place was awesome. Only a 15 min hike to the lake and a 30 min drive into Yosemite. We spent the weekend in site 126 it was a level site with limited shade and full hookups. Bingo night was awesome and the staff was very friendly. Would highly recommend

ty B.
Reviewed Aug. 17, 2021

Not bad for primitive camping/boondocking

Nice quiet place to camp next to Yosemite. Pretty bare bones just a trash can and port a potties but it’s free :) note that somewhere to the east of the trash can there must be a wasp nest as I woke up to quite a few around my tent but they didn’t seem too aggressive