Camping in Zubers

267 Reviews of 44 Zubers, Alabama Campgrounds

R
Reviewed Jun. 15, 2021

Peach Queen campground

When we arrived the grass was very tall. They did mow today. Just not my site as we were occupying it. It has full hook ups. Not very much shade. My site has none. The bathrooms are dirty. The pool is a nice size. It could use a vacuum. There is a decent size jungle gym at the playground. My 8 year…

Site10A
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2021

Great new campground

We are still me to RV camping so not many places to compare it to, but in all this is a great spot to camp. The main area is very open a a bit tight so getting a spot in the upper part of the campground is a must if you want a little space. The upper portion has trees, but it’s not super level so…

AThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jun. 12, 2021

Awesome RV park

Very well laid out, clean, and cool RV park. Easy access to highway, very spacious and new bathrooms and showers. Very much enjoyed our stay.

Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Back again, 3rd time.

We came for the memorial day weekend and the week afterwards. The park was full but also still peaceful and quiet in the primitive camping area.

Siteprimitive site 120
BThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 30, 2021

Family Fun!

We took our kids for the first time and it was a great trip! I’ve always lived Oak Mountain so I for sure go back as often as I can. We stayed on 42B which was an AMAZING site. My favorite one so far. There was a lot of traffic just because that was the way to get to the campground beach, but it…

Site42B
Kathy H.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 26, 2021

Spot by the lake

Nice place. Quiet park with some highway noise. Didn't use any amenities. Don't think there's much. Cable. We would return with kayaks and enjoy the lake.

Bill M.
Reviewed May. 21, 2021

Great place

Had a great time we primitive tent camped toilets where very clean non drinking pump close by. Will be back soon

Benjamin K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 18, 2021

Top of Alabama

Cheaha is great for year round camping. Some of the states best hiking trails. Best time to hike is Winter (IMO) when the leaves are mostly gone and you have great views all around. Also trails for mtn. biking. Campgrounds are in great shape with clean bath houses. I’ve camped at both lower and…

Site4 upper campground
fletcher6531 The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Alabama lake spot

Stopped overnight at this very quiet spot. Didn't see much but lake was very buetiful. Worth coming back.

Bill M.
Reviewed May. 17, 2021

Great place

Had a great time. What was going to be 3 day trip, turned into 6. So many trails and waterfalls to find.

Reviewed May. 15, 2021

Hoover Rv Camp Review

It's mostly for Pull Alongs, 5th Wheelers & RV's, no spots for a Tent trees far away but not too far. On the outskirts of a parking lot of a stadium!

Alanna R.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 11, 2021

Great for young families

We stayed this past weekend. Luckily, we chose the E (more quiet) area because we didn’t want to stay for more than 3 days. Explored all over and saw how crowded c and b were. There are a few less crowded spots on the water but for the most part it’s very close. Good if you want your kids to play…

Sitee58
Kyle H.
Reviewed May. 9, 2021

Clean and easy access.

Checked in after hours and was still helped to find a suitable site for my camper. They seem to reserve spaces just for single night stays, which was nice as was pretty full. Staff was helpful and site was clean.

SiteB4
D
Reviewed May. 7, 2021

Great Campground with Lots of Nature and Things to do

On our trip to Cheaha State Park we stayed in the lower campground, which features very roomy RV sites, some with really nice views, and all with full hookups including power, water, and sewer.  There is no cable or wifi available however, and cell service is pretty spotty.  There is also an upper…

• Drone fly through of the lower RV campground including site numbers.......should be helpful for picking sites.
  • Drone fly around of the lake adjacent to the lower RV campground.
l
Reviewed May. 2, 2021

Lake Logan Martin

Very well maintained RV park. Store and gas station on site