The best RV SITES camping near
Sanford , ALABAMA

Most Recent Sanford Camping Reviews
Love this quiet, rustic place, repeatable

Firstly. Cell coverage sucks. But would repeat. Spacious, clean sites. Lots of opportunities for biking and walking

Beautiful Setting

Lake surrounds all sites. Beautiful setting.private baths.huge amenities center. Fishing and glamping tents

Quiet and clean

Great military campground. Water and electric, on site dump station. Laundry room clean and good price. Large sites that are spaced well for privacy. No wifi, but good cell phone service. Would highly recommend

Nice scenery

Nice Scenery owner is very nice But the staff is very rude. And a lot of drugs come through there

Terrible place to be Overpriced and run-down

I Lived here for 2 months and The owner is called themselves Christians but they are not. You will be judged!  I became a part of the community and the church and these people gave me 2 hours to move out because I was going through a hard time I became a part of the community and the church and these people gave me 2 hours to move out because I was going through a hard time with my boyfriend and trying to get out of the violet relationship Instead of standing by my side as Christians Give maybe leave in 2 hours in the hurricane!

Great find

This was one of the better parks on this trip. Most sites are on the water and with great views of the lake. We chose #2 which was great. Site 1 was a good ways away, behind us so to speak, and to our door side was a good expanse of trees & brush. Site #3 was barely visible. There are about 8 sites on the hill away from the water, close together and seem nice for the largest of rigs. Our tablet & phones both showed available park wifi but it was very intermittent and not reliable. We used ATT & Verizon which both worked fine. Easy drive on good roads. Would definetly return.

Great park

Awesome friendly clean family oriented

Perfect weekend getaway

Very well kept! Site 25 was my favorite because of the view and wildlife! Our dogs loved watching the deer! ❤️

Beautiful Grounds

I have stayed there on several occasions traveling with a fifth wheel camper. It's a very pretty and peaceful place. There is a small pond that you can fish in or if no one is fishing and you have a dog that loves water, they can go for a swim. It has lots for all types of campers and RV's. Its kept up very well and stays clean. If I remember correctly they have a shower room and a laundromat. Just a short distance from Troy, Alabama. All the staff are great people and as long as you follow their park rules the staff is delightful.