Water Unknown
About Red Oak Campground

Red Oak campground provides campsites for both tents and RVs. North of Madison in the Wisconsin Dells, Red Oak has 30 acres of land to camp on. RV and Tent sites are complete with a fire pit and a picnic table.

Red Oak Campground is located in Wisconsin
3 Reviews of Red Oak Campground
Fantastic place

Noahs ark is having a teacher appreciation addmisson so we decided to take a night off and go camping before spending the day at the water park. It was nice because I had a hard transition summer going from leading camping trips to working a traditional 8-4 job.

I love going to Red Oaks campground in Baraboo. $10 a night/person when tent camping, free showers, pool, close to gas station and places to eat and explore. Owners are very welcoming and friendly. Pet friendly, kid friendly with playground. Sand volleyball court.

It is your typical campground so of course theres loud neighbors sometimes ( news flash no one will ever like what everyone else is doing…… be the bigger person and keep doing what you know is right and make the best out of situations that arent "perfect ") owners are willing to work out bumps ( had loud drunk neighbors from midnight till 4am last year, owners took care of them.). We leave and explore all day and our stuff is fine. Theres back wooded sites or open sites. It feels more like rustic camping mixed with glamping items.

Highly recommend, but I know it's not going to be for everyone. I was skeptical when I first stayed but it's my go to place to recommend by the dells and my go to place when we plan to come down.

Great for car camping!

This is our favorite campground for when we want to take trips to Devil’s Lake State Park! The campgrounds all vary in size, and many have a good amount of tree cover so you have some privacy from your neighbors. Every campsite has at least one picnic table and fire-pit. You can pull your car right up to the campsite. There is a store where you check in and you can buy fire wood and little odds and ends like bug spray or tent stakes. There is a pool that is really clean along with bathrooms and showers.

Cheap and nice pool

Nice size pool cheap rates near dells and casino