Blair, WISCONSIN

The #1 Camping App

The #1 Camping App

Link to the App Store Link to Google Play
Most Recent Blair Camping Reviews
Small campground and park just outside of greenwood.

Good place for the a Family to camp.

Great camping for the whole family

Nice campground, has everything.

Awesome camping and fishing

Great host and family oriented

Fall asleep to the creek

Beaver Creek Valley is a great getaway to escape from the city. Located not too far from Caledonia, the small town has many camping essentials to offer if you forget anything. Camp ground was clean and has great showers!

Beautiful views!

Camped here in May and pretty much had our choice of sites; we were able to find one with a water view. (The campground is located near the confluence of the Mississippi and Trempealeau Rivers). Bring your own water; notices were posted that the water was not safe for drinking and that it should not be boiled due to high levels of nitrates - I thought this may have been temporary but after reading other reviews, it seems to be all the time. No host on-site before Memorial Day. Great hike up Brady’s Bluff and the wildflowers were beautiful in the spring. Close to the town of Trempealeau with a few bars and restaurants.

Great summer

We camped here almost all summer. Tons of things to do. Kids playground, golf course right next door, great bathrooms with running water. Large sites with trees for shade!

Large sites with play ares for families

Given our experience was on a hot and humid day, I would rate this as 3. However I’m trying to be impartial so I’m putting our temperature discomfort aside and giving it 4. The campsites are large and reasonably priced for an overnight stay.

Campsites are large- some big enough for multiple campers. Most sites have water and electric. Plenty of tall trees around for shade. The sites don't have vegetation between them but they are big enough to give you some room. Restrooms are spread around with one being a shower house.

The lake has boat access. Some kayaks were available to rent. Short hiking trails can be found(with such a large place we were hoping for longer hikes. Playground equipment was getting consistent use today.

Most sites have nobody in them - perhaps during the week is a slow time. There are some sites for long term camping that are clearly designated.

The drive through the touristy area had me guessing as to what this would be like. If simple camping is not your thing, there are a couple of resort type places right down the road.

Beautiful fall colors

Camp sites were well spaced and private. Staff was busy but patient and helpful.

Very Nice!!

Very nice campground!! The area has lots to do.

Would Recommend

Very nice area, camped in a tent at the end of September. Firewood had very easy access. The campground was a pretty large layout, but still easy to navigate. Nice hiking spots with amazing views. Bugs weren't too terrible, I maybe had two mosquito bites the whole 4 days, and that was before I put bug spray on.

Rentals for canoes and kayaks are available. Unfortunately, when I went the current was too strong. We could still rent one but they warned us that if we weren't able to make it through the current, that we wouldn't be able to get our money refunded.

There were signs posted that the drinking water cannot be boiled, nor can it be given to babies or elderly due to high nitrates. But we brought our own water anyways.