About Interlake RV Park & Sales
Max Length: 60 ft.
Interlake RV Park & Sales is located in New York
2 Reviews of Interlake RV Park & Sales
Love this campground

Amazing place clean specious sites. Always something going on or you can sit back and relax. Staff helpful and always there if you need something. Grounds well kept. This is our go to!!

Full amenities - stay for a few days or a season; lots to keep you occupied

It took me a while to identify a campground that was convenient for exploring the Hyde Park area, in particular the FDR National Historic Site (20-30 minutes away) and the Walkway over the Hudson, but this campground also offers plenty to keep the whole family occupied. It was Christmas in July while I was there, with decorations and planned activities to accompany it. All these amenities do come at a price. This year the most basic site with water costs $46; add electric on up to sewer and cable tv and you'll pay as much as $60/night.

With that you get free wi-fi, a heated pool, a lake for fishing and boating, a game room and snack bar, movies, other sports, and the security of a gated entrance. That's great if you're a family looking for entertainment for your kids, but I spent so much of my days running around exploring the area that I didn't feel I got my money's worth. Sites are close, some are sunnier than others. I was below the bath house/rec hall, but wasn't disturbed by lights or noise (I was in a tent) except from my next door neighbors.

If you don't need all the amenities, check out state parks in the area, but if you've got kids and want full hook-ups, want a snack bar so you don't always have to cook, I doubt you could beat the offerings here at Interlake RV Park.