Water Unknown
About Edisto Beach
Edisto Beach is located in South Carolina
4 Reviews of Edisto Beach
Edisto Beach Campground

The campground was an easy half mile walk from the beach, and had its own private beachfront place with parking and a bath house. We stayed in the primitive campgrounds and had a beautiful view over the marsh. It was only a short walk from our car to the campground.

Hurricae clean up

In all fairness we stayed at this campground in the hottest part of the summer at a time when they obviously had not finished cleaning up from a devastating hurricane that hit them last year. Some of the sites had a lot of debris still on them. Dump station inconveniently located.

Huge mosquitoes. May try back when it’s cooler.

Awesome!!!

We went to this campground in the middle of June. Great campground, great site. Some sites are full sun, and as it was around 100 degrees every day, that could be a problem for some. It’s right on the edge of the town so it’s easy to walk or bicycle around. The only complaint I had was there is no dump station on site. I had to load my “blue tank “ into my truck and take it about a mile or so down the road to dump. Our site had water and electric, but was told the water was salty. To be honest, I didn’t drink it but we used it for everything else, and it was fine. Park was clean, staff friendly.

Beach and biking haven

Edisto has a beach camping area and a wooded area. The option for RV or tent camping without all the excessive price.