the dyrt
About Burlingame State Park
Drive In, Walk In, Boat In
Burlingame State Park is located in Rhode Island
25 Reviews of Burlingame State Park
Huge campground lots of variation in sites

Good for families or couples

Peaceful and relaxing!

Although this campground is pretty big, it is actually spread out pretty well and very peaceful! The monitor it very well to ensure you have an enjoyable experience. Great for the whole family! I’ve been camping here for over 30 years! I went as a child and now bring my children.

Extremely large and busy campground with nice sites

Large State park near the ocean that was very busy. We stayed on a Sunday night and on a Monday night. On Sunday the whole campground was packed. Monday night was much more calm.

Site was good. Fire pit was made of rocks and was larger than most campgrounds.

Bathrooms were fine… could have been a little cleaner but I think that has to do with the sheer volume of people camping at the time.

The lake front beach is nice. It's small and doesn't get that deep but it was a nice change from the cold ocean water.

If you want to hit the beautiful and nearby East Beach… go early and bring cash. There are limited parking spots and they fill very quickly. We arrived at 9:45am and the lot was full.

Beautiful and clean

My friend and our kids camped here for a weekend trip to Misquamicut which is a 5-10 minute drive away! We absolutely loved our site which was near the lake where we also swam. It’s a large campground and well maintained. Definitely recommend!

won’t go back

unfriendly staff - camp is way too big for my taste - it’s mass camping

one night visit

the park is big and wild but the staff is rude and useless. Campgrounds are very close from one another.

Plenty to do

Great family place. Not much for privacy. Nice pond for fishing and swimming. RV, Tent and Cabins with a store on site.