About Van Rip Winkle Campground
Contact
Van Rip Winkle Campground is located in New York
6 Reviews of Van Rip Winkle Campground
Pretty Good Place

Had a great experience here, only one night at tent site. Site was a bit small, but overall place was very clean & taken care of. Booking online can be a bit confusing, I had to call for explanation. Overall I would recommend this place & would definitely go again.

Ranger Review: Van Rip Winkle Campground

Very easy to level and setup on #7. Full connections. Pay showers and laundry onsite. Loved having gated security. My husband went on a work trip (Albany airport isn’t too terribly far away) and left me alone for a few days and we left our rig to take the train (about 1 hr away in Poukeepsie) into the city for the weekend and we had no problems. Great launch pad to explore the area from. We don’t have kids, but they seemed to offer a lot of programming for them. We enjoyed taking long walks through the campground. Cell coverage was good for us to work (att & Verizon). Stayed 8 nights.

Great campground

I go here every year it's such a great campground

Another great place

Awesome sites. There isn’t a bad one. All facilities are clean. Great hiking. Amazing staff. All around great place

fantastic little campground with lots of activities for kids.

loved it!

Creek, pool, family oriented!

Stayed for a night. We were over in "Lover's Lane" so it was isolated on a separate loop. Couples only on this loop, no kids! Pricey--$60 a night. But super nice being right on the creek--we took our chairs and plopped down in the water. No grill on the fire pit. Still very beautiful!