Camping in Southwest Oswego

Excited to get started

Sitefirst visit
cThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 22, 2021

First time camping with kiddo

I absolutely loved my time here with my son! Camp sites are private and have everything you need for tent camping! Showers and bathrooms clean! Sink available for dishes. Playground. Lots of beautiful trails! I can’t wait to go back next week!

tThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed May. 4, 2021

Love fair haven

Every time we go go fair haven we have a great time. The campsites are good size and give you privacy. The beach is great. We love walking the pier. My boys love riding their bikes.

• deer sightings
  • pond area
Sitemany different ones-all good
Quade S.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Mar. 15, 2021

A snow sports hub

I took my small RV here on its maiden voyage. I found this spot on Google maps just pouring over imagery. I took off after work on Friday evening and pulled in after dark. There are 3 large buildings, a parking lot up front and a gravel driveway. I pulled to the back and parked out of the way.…

Megan P.
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2021

Beautiful views

I love going here! Going across to the island is so fun and feels so special. The views are beautiful i definitely recommend the sunrise size. The sunset is of course beautiful but sunrise sites are much bigger and can lead right to the water which is much nicer. It’s a lot less windy and easier to…

• The shores of the island
E
Reviewed Feb. 2, 2021

Lake views!!

Beautiful new buildings on site, variety of campsites. Favorites are the beachfront sites, access to the beach and beautiful Lake Ontario. Small campground but very nice.

JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2021

Clean and Quiet

We did a last minute reservation and ended up loving the place. There was good separation between the campsites and the bathrooms and showers were clean. Wasn’t too far from a park along Ontario. Overall a great stay!

Tate T.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Nov. 12, 2020

Had a great weekend

Had a great time tent camping. Very clean and people were friendly. Also had great price for firewood at the camp shop.

Kate A.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Oct. 11, 2020

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

TThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 21, 2020

Rip-off

*If you like RV resorts and places where people drive around in golf carts, disregard my review, you will  probably love this place

OK, I hadn't planned to stay in an RV resort, but was unpleasantly surprised to find that the two nearby state parks I had hoped to stay at were not accepting…

Month of VisitOctober
Amanda M.
Reviewed Sep. 18, 2020

Peaceful

This was our first trip here. It was nothing short of perfect. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Camp sites are wooded and private. Very quiet and peaceful. Clean and well maintained .... will definitely visit again

Amanda K.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2020

Nice campground on the lake

We stayed only one night at this park but wish we could have stayed longer as there seems to be quite a bit to enjoy here. The park is nestled on the lake so there is an opportunity to swim, fish or launch a canoe. Right off the beach there is a large playground. If you’re like me and LOVE wine, go…

April L.
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2020

Great location offering both sunrise and sunsets over the water of Lake Ontario. Loved the access to the water for our dogs to swim and for beautiful views. Our site backed up to the water and although it was windy they thought ahead and built the fire pit up to block it. Our site was a little…

Stacie The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2020

Awesome waterfront View

Met up with rv friends and stayed in a cottage. Guaranteed waterfront view.