The best WALK IN camping near
Romulus , NEW YORK

Most Recent Romulus Camping Reviews
Such a unique Glamping experience!

Stayed 2 nights for my birthday and loved it. One of the first places to open after COVID shutdown. Normally they have a large gathering area for cooking, games and a bar tent. Even with the restrictions we had a great visit and felt safely distanced from other campers and staff. Great hiking trails because it is attached to Buttermilk Falls State Park. Also close to Cornell University which is a beautiful campus.

I loved sleeping in the huge canvas tent and listening to the rain safe and warm under many quilts. The breakfast baskets the made for us each day were so nice to wake up to. And the bar and fire pits were maintained for you by the staff -  such luxury. I loved it.

Wilderness happiness

This family based adventure camp ground is absolutely beautiful.

Beautiful!

We went during shoulder season and it was beautiful and quiet.

Very clean campground with very nice owners. The sites are nicely spaced so you aren’t on top of each other. Great place to call home base while exploring the finger lakes.

This place is the best

I’ve been camping here since I was a kid. This will forever be my favorite place. If I could live here I would. It’s peaceful and beautiful. There’s not a bad site here. They are all big, private and beautiful.

Fantastic campsite

Nothing bad to say about webster park. Beautiful peaceful and quiet

Cute little park

Small little park with few amenities on Lake Ontario . sites are mostly level , others a bit uneven . Sites are spacious , however specific to size of camper . This is a hidden gem for those of us who live close for short weekend trips .

Close to lake Ontario stuffed back in the woods yet very close too inner city shopping restaurant everything at your fingertips

Tucked back in the woods very close too lake Ontario very short distance to city shopping restaurant etc everything at your fingertip

Peaceful

This was our first trip here. It was nothing short of perfect. Staff was super helpful and friendly. Camp sites are wooded and private. Very quiet and peaceful. Clean and well maintained …. will definitely visit again

Itching to return already

We spent 2 nights at Tuscarora Village in the Six Nations campground. More than impressed. The sites were unique, huge, and well maintained. Very family friendly with a 10pm “shhhh” time which is the only drawback, and only because we don’t have young kids. If you are looking for a safe, easy, comfortable place for you and your family or some quiet time, I highly recommend. Within a short walk of the trails and gorge. Stunning. Also, less than 10 mins from the cutest town and Seneca Lake (and Walmart when you forgot your air mattress pump…)