About Camp Mohican Outdoor Center
Price
$5.00 - $75.00
National Park Service
No Pets
Camp Mohican Outdoor Center is located in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area in New Jersey
2 Reviews of Camp Mohican Outdoor Center
It has a little bit of everything...

The Group Campsite was really big. It had 5-6 platforms, privys, big fire ring, a grill, a beatbox, a large pavilion w/picnic tables and a real full sized bathroom only 100 yards away. The Visitor Center is only 3/10 mile away and has wi-fi, bathrooms/showers and a shop with food that is open from 8am to 8pm. The AT runs right through the camp. I love this place!!!

Bunkhouse

I stayed at the Mohican Outdoor Center (MOC) in Nov while section hiking from the Del. Water Gap to the NY State Line. The MOC is about 10 miles from the Gap and it was my destination for the 1st day. The staff is friendly and the facilities were what I expected. I stayed in one of the bunkhouses and I had a private room with bunk beds. The privacy wasn't an issue because it was mid week and I was the only person staying at the camp. The bunkhouse was very clean, had full kitchen facilities, hot showers, and a common area with lots of reading material. The camp does have an institutional feel but I knew I was not staying at the Plaza Hotel. I would definitely stay there again if I return to the area.