Camping in Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area

THE BEST Tents CAMPING NEAR

Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania

Recent Tents Reviews Near Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania

613 Reviews of 149 Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area, Pennsylvania Campgrounds

Nikola A.
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

Very shady

A shady spot with a creek nearby and good cell service. They have a pool. The surrounding area/town is really nice. Only thing I don’t love is there are a lot of permanent RVs in the RV area that look pretty broke down which takes away from the ambience of being in the forest. The office said…

C
Reviewed Aug. 4, 2021

One Night

I left Long Island without a destination in hopes of finding a place to camp for one night to decompress- I knew my chances were slim to none… but what the hell. I had lived in the Poconos in the early 90’s and knew about Dingman’s so I figured I would give it a shot. Low and Behold….. the place…

Kevin D.The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2021

Beautiful camp site!

Beautiful and lots of great hiking trails!

Sitetent
Heather The Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Aug. 1, 2021

Wonderful Park w/ lots to do

Spent 5 days at Promised Land- we were in the Lower Lake section and had a loop and bathhouse to ourselves once the weekend was over! The camp hosts were friendly. Lots of trails to go on. Swimming at the beach. Kayak rentals. Eagle watching. Blueberry picking! Totally recommend.

SiteLower Lake 422
RThe Dyrt PRO User

Nice but too many rules

Most sites are crammed in, but we lucked out by changing sites to a quieter spot. Did not let people checkin until clock struck 11, no alcohol, no hammocks, no parking near store where they sell wood, no …. List goes on.

Sitew16
SThe Dyrt PRO User

Love this place

My Family have been going here annually for over 40 years, multiple trips throughout the year as well.

Sitealways in the upper 50’s
D

Used to camp here a lot

although I haven't camped here in 20 years, I hope the pictures I'm adding are helpful

CThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2021

Very busy, pretty loud, popular apot

Our site was for the most part clean, the fire pit was so full of ash and trash and giant rocks? that we had to clean ourselves right when we arrived.

We were staying at the same site, Friday and Saturday nights. It’s a busy place, a lot of weekenders with excited kiddos. Bathrooms were decently…

T K.
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2021

Beautiful campsite right by the lake

Really nice spot to camp very peaceful and quit. Gorgeous sunset, Beautiful views. Really helpful people at the office. Would definitely recommend to come check it out for yourself.

Sebastian T.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Clean, beautiful area, well maintained campground

We've camped here about 5 times this year, and every time we had a blast. The cam sites are very clean, the facilities are as well, and we've met a bunch of very nice people here. Lot of things to do around, from enjoying a day at the lake beach, to hiking on one of numerous hike ng trails, to…

Site358, E2, 433
Raymond R.
Reviewed Jul. 28, 2021

Well we're at it Again 😁

Well it's our 3rd time here in keen lake ' this time we had a better spot and view of the lake and campgrounds . Weather been great TK God 🙏.This is such an awesome place to camp out at ' lots to do fishing 🦦 swimming row ⛵ boating plus hike trails .The service here is phenomenal people are…

• This is the pool 7ft deep 😁
Site152 A Great spot by water 💦 and pool 😁
JThe Dyrt PRO User
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

Our neighbors were very loud

This campground is very nice. It’s clean and in a beautiful part of NJ. this particular visit though, our neighbors were playing loud music all weekend and chopping wood for hours. That was annoying.

jamie S.
Reviewed Jul. 27, 2021

It is a nice campground with lots of shady RV sites. Fire rings and picnic tables provided at each site and cabin. Lots of family activities on the weekend. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub, Hiking trails and paved roads to ride bike. Staff is friendly and helpful. WiFi only around office and bad cell…

H
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

Love this park

So beautiful quiet and serene

Sitejust visiting
Christopher M.
Reviewed Jul. 26, 2021

This is our favorite family campsite

Cabins are always clean and stocked with firewood. Lots of hiking trails. Trading post is well stocked and volunteers are always friendly and able to answer any questions

Sitegilwell cabin